I cut my hair short now I think It is too short?

Fuck it I have a thing to be worried about everyday! So today I went to the salon and got a new haircut and I think it's too short. It is too short! I miss my old long hair. And my face looks big af. I have tie both sides to school. I'm already very short and now it's gonna make me look like I'm in kintergarden.

Most Helpful Girl

• get extensions if you are uncomfortable with the way your new hair looks and just remember that it's only hair and WILL grow back :)

• I'm in school so I don't know if i can get extensions. How long would it take it to
      grow back?

• treat not reat *

• Oh okay, Thank you vm :)

What Guys Said 3

• so wear a bow on your head or a cute headband and wait for it to grow back.

• I hate it when my hair is first cut, but you know what? Its just hair and grows quickly. Even if you don't like it, it will be back soon.

• How long is it gonna take?

• It depends. A week to notice a difference for me. But I also like it more as time passes. When its fresh cut its like I don't even recognize myself. I'm sure your hair looks better than you think.

• Yeah maybe it does. lol

• Now you have to wait for it to grow.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol that sucks try extensions until it grows out to a length your happy with. This is why I'll never cut my hair short I just can't even.

• It will grow back!

• Grow it out.

• like OMG I cut my hair too short let me post it on the social media, facebook, twitter, and GaG cuz I need like attention and sympathy

grow up

• I'm asking how do I make it grow back faster. -_- omg troller

• omg like is that in the question? ...

• Maybe because you don't have the common sense to understand. like why the hell would I write an essay on gag.