Do weird colored eyes turn guys off?

My eye colour is really weird. It's orangey brown and you can see it really orange when I'm looking at light-kinda like fire I guess lol. Would this freak you out? I've been told I have cute eyes. lol. what's your eye colour and your preference? just curious. thanks. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were dating a girl with firey autum or ember eyes then I'd have something more unique and interesting to include in poetry I'd write for her (assuming that she were into poetry). It's not that I generically write poetry about girls I get into relationships with, it's just that I normally can't help, but write about how I see them and their indivudual personality types and such.

Anyways, it sounds like you may have uniquely attractive eyes, in my opinion you should be proud of them, not worried.

Hope this answers your question.

What Guys Said 13

• I have no clue why "special" eyes should turn a guy off...

Most likely it would just make me want to look at them even more.. might be personal likings, but there's only very few things that are greater than really good looking eyes. And if those eyes are completely different in color than everything I've seen, then hey, that's a great thing.

Just think of the color as something special only you possess ;)

• By definition, yes. Weird is always a bad thing, right?

Now if they are weird as in highly unusual, well by god woman, you've got yourself a winner! So good! Great eyes are like a mystical, compelling riddle. Very nice to behold.

• That would be awesome to actually see! That is a weird eye color, but unique! My eye color is hazel, I go from green to brown and it really depends on my mood or how I am feeling I have noticed.

• Sounds, if anything to me, unique and captivating. Definitely not a turn off in any way. I really don't have a preference on eye color but green and blue seem to draw my attention and get noticed the most.

• Oh, and I have brown eyes=P Forgot to answer that part.

• Your eyes look more pink-purple to me. That freaks me out. You look sorta young and a little pale? Maybe you need a better camera. Nice hair, btw!

• I wouldn't want to get into an argument with you while you're looking at light. Other than that, I don't think I would mind (don't really have a preference for eye colour).

• That is mad sexy! lol

• nothing wrong with that...I think its kinda cool

• I think that should look beautiful, its diferent in a good way, you should be proud of it ;)

• It really wouldn't freak me out. My eye color is a light/medium brown, and really don't have so much of a preference.

• wow that's cool

• actually I like girls with red eyes...vampire's I mean... :D

• yes.

What Girls Said 1

• My eyes are usually baby blue but they turn steel grey when I'm wearing grey clothes or its grey and rainy out. And when I wear royal blue clothes, they seem to match that too. But the coolest thing is that they also match my favorite dress when I wear it. It's lilac. My boyfriend loves all my different eye colors lol. And I love his deep blue eyes.

• Wow that's really cool but strange.. how unusual is it to have eyes that change colour? especially ones that change to match clothes?

• Not a clue..I always thought it was just an optical illusion but I've realized that it doesn't seem to happen to many others