Guys, I am told I am look masculine?

i am 5'6'' and 65 kgs.. also told i look manly/masculine.. really depressed at times :(

the guy i like also won't talk as he said i am ugly.. so what i do to look more girly?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Did a guy once in '66. Ugly bugger.😏
    Seriously. . .
    Your BMI is 23, which should be attractive to most guys. Have a look at BMI3D. com where you can get a visual based on BMI and body type.
    OK so I read your?, &📞 Patricia, a transgender F in 🇨🇦 for her advice. She suggests http://feminizationsecrets.com which helped her enormously. Lots of tips on what a man can do to make himself look more feminine. If it works for guys, it can't be all bad!
    Luck & Love to you.

What Guys Said 14

• Hard to offer an opinion without a visual here. Your height and weight don't make for a muscular appearance automatically.

• By simply stating your weight in kg I would wager that you're not American, but nonetheless I couldn't give you my answer to your question for there's no picture to look at that describes what you have posted in your question.

• Hey :) I think I know who you are... It's pretty much my fault.

Just ignore that guy and move on. There are many great guys in the world, and seriously, you look great. I have tried to convince you that that was an unfortunate picture. Plus these things are so subjective.

You really shouldn't worry about your looks, you should worry more about having fun with great guys. Hugs.

• I can't help you dear without a pic

• any pics so we can tell?

• I have no idea as I don't know what you actually look like

• To be honest a very skinny girl isn't attractive to me. Some guys might find it attractive. Advice, stop chasing after the guy he sounds like a dunce. Choose someone who loves you just the way you are.

• I wish I could see a pic sweetie and don't be depressed over it

• post a picture to make it easier for us to make suggestions please

• well at that height you probably do because in heels you must be very tall and also WE NEED PICTURES

• Dont say that

• lol you are fucking 35 years old and that immature? your misery is self inflicted...

• can't tell without a pic.

• The guy you like.. is an asshole. There is someone for everyone.