Girls, hairstyles for short layered hair?

Only photo I have at the moment, I use to have hair down to my lower ribs and then I cut it this short and I don't know what to do with it?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Its more medium length. I think you should go for a lighter brown, one with less reddish tones.

• I wasn't asking for hair colour. I'm keeping the colour

• It could just be the lighting of it but the angle is hard to determine what you can really do with it. Are you looking for a new haircut? Or just ways to style it? If so, maybe do a crown like braid and and a few fake flowers in it.

You do loose waves.

Or just wear it straight and tease it a bit.

What Girls Said 3

• LOL! That's still long hair, silly! My suggestion would be to look through a site like this and see if you like anything http://www.latest-hairstyles.com/long/

• Is that pic supposedly providing us with short hair?

Any hairstyle. Your hair is long.

• It isn't long, it's short to medium and is layered.

• My hair is not long. My hair was long before as I said down to the bottom of my ribs. I can't do any hair style as I said its LAYERED. Basically all I am able to easily do is a pony tail and a bun

• Then why layer it?

It looks MUCH better now - much more volume and life. I wouldn't worry too much about it. Maybe go for a fishtail braid - it catches all the layered bits as well, so there will be no issues with that.

www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• I can't assess your real color or skin tone because of the filter. But Yes, try a light chestnut brown with highlights.

• As said below I wasn't asking for hair colours I was asking for Syles as in things I can do with my hair

• And if you're concerned about the length, (it's not short) just get clip in hair extensions. I wouldn't try a weave in, seeing as I have friends who got them and it's really damaged their hair.

• I don't use heat on my hair, it's the whole reason I had to chop it off. I'm not concerned about the legnth, I like the length although I do miss my long hair. Extensions are a pain in the ass, they're heavy and uncomfortable