How much would an Audi TT cost brand new?

my title explains lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Mid 30k startin.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on where you get it, the warranty, custom styles, etc. on it.

What Girls Said 3

• What country are you from? And what year of the car? It can range from $30,000-$100,000

• In the words of Henry T Ford, if you have to ask how much it is, you probably can't afford it.

• Do you no me I can afford it I'm asking how much it is

• I dnt do history thanks darling so ther fore I wudnt need to do noe history homewrk and I'm asking becos id like to noe if I cud keep it running.

• Well the insurance will cost a lot as you're still under 25 unlike coffin dodgers like myself, so that's probably going to be your biggest outlay. Road tax I'm not sure about depends on whether you like to pay every 6 months or in one hit. Would imagine it would probably be somewhere around the ?200 mark going on engine size..petrol ain't cheap these days either, heard those things start indicating left whenever they go past a petrol station.

• £35,000 ish for an S-line black edition - check on the website, it lists prices in the brochure