Can anyone relate to this?

Some days you feel like you look fresh and cute and sexy and hot. You wear your good cool guy/girl clothes and people don't even notice you or you feel like their lookin at you like your kinda ugly... 😳😱

Can anyone relate to this?

then you you just walk outta the house in gym clothes or shorts or crappy clothes and saddles and people think you look cute? Your like wtf?

P. S. I'm probably ugly but I had to use some as an example so I used myself as an example... Don't clown me or I'll clown you right back... Lon I'm already expecting someone to take shots anonymously..😌

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not ugly lol.

What Girls Said 4

• I rock the shit outta whatever I got on👍

• haha i get this too! i'd run to the mall to grab something super fast in like near-PJs and bam- i meet people i know. ugh
    but nah you're not ugly at all, though maybe people think you look like you're trying too hard and so don't approach you?
    cool tatt by the way

• I think that's a muHnderstdndjng because I'm not even trying lol! That's just my way of dressing! Haha there's not many to impress if it doesn't involve money and when it involves money I'm in a business suite lol!!

• But thank you for the compliment 👍🏽

• no i didn't mean you were actually trying, but other saw it as that...
      but ahha yeah suits do wonders! and np

• you're not ugly at all!

• I sometimes feel when I look cute people don't notice.

What Guys Said 5

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Can't say that I have... or maybe I just can't remember the last time that has happened to me.

• Bro I feel you!!
    Thing is not everyone is gonna compliment you everyday.
    Even if someone does find you attractive they'll probably never mention it.
    If that was the case I would never come home as I'd have to stop many girls to acknowledge and compliment them.
    Another thing is and I might be generalising is that it's a lot difficult for guys!! Sucks! right.

You put a half decent looking girl all dolled up and you'll notice she'll probably gets heads turning.
    Put a really good looking guys and he wouldn't get half as much attention. Girls don't acknowledge many guys especially strangers. So Yeh takes the piss when you make an effort to get dressed and ending up getting nothing form the opposite sex.

One of the reasons I rarely make an effort sometimes lol
    So Yeh , you can he a great looking chap but these hoes ain't budging!! Lol

• bro flip-flops FTW!!!

last pic is MASSIVE ;)

anyway u are not bad lookin, so chill out ;)

• I have felt like that before. Not the coolest feeling in the world. All I felt like doing was put a paper brown bag over my head and spray a sign saying 'too ugly to live' on my back.

• Your second pic looks like a try hard douche.

Your best bet is your last outfit but lose the flip flops.

• Ohh and dress for the occasion.

• It's cool bro

• No waaayyy lol these are like casually lazy day, cruise around the city or walk through mall clothes or ride my bike, minus the sandles lol I'm not tryin to seem defensive or anything so if I seem that way my bad.. I've just met too too too mxny fake womtn in my life and I'm not even 30 yet lol... They all run up selling you a dream, promising to be faithful and honest and loyal an all that bullshit but I get it 5 months MAX!! and you see a change. Given my longest relationship was 5 years but that was back in the day lol. But I see your point. People will judge you no matter what.. Weather I wore business suites all day, or I dressed like a thug and sagged my pants or even if I dress like in from dexters laboratory lol. But I get your point