Girls, do you like guys with beards?

So I got a stubble beard that is kepts not just wildly grown out or anything I keep it clean and to the length I like mainly because it gives me serious irritation if I shave but I am wondering do girls not like this? I'm 17 by the way. It's a proper stubble beard not just spots of hair too lol like i said tho I don't grow it out I keep it clean cut

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• YES! I'd always go for guys with beards! Avoid shaving it very often! But don't let it grow too much. It's super attractive when a guy has a bit shaved beard.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• Beards almost always make a guy look more appealing to me, but that's not every girl. It's not a requirement or anything; whatever the guy likes or is comfortable with is fine with me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with beards when it's natural, not the social media "beard gang" culture... then it's stupid and you know he's only doing it to be cool

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't get what u mean?

• I prefer clean shaven, but stubble can be sexy sometimes. Some guys can pull off beards so it's not like it makes them unattractive, they're just hotter with a clean face.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love beard! bread makes any guy look sexy and manly ! incase its one of those block beard!

0|0
    0|0
  • i prefer clean cut- but if shaving irritates you, dont do it then

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like beards.

0|0
    0|0
  • Clean shaven.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love guys with beards! Beards are a must

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i love stubble. makes you look rough around the edges, not too clean-cut and i like that

0|0
    0|0
    • Cool, it's not like crazy or anything keep is cut down so it's not long but it's not so short it's pointless and I shave it into shape

• Not a fan :(

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • no i like a guy who is shaved

0|0
    0|0
  • well it depends on what type of girl you like or want to be to be drawn to (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I love them <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like it

0|0
    0|0
  • A stubble beard is the best beard, dayum.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer clean shaven!

0|0
    0|0