Should I get a lip piercing?

Ignore my face - should I get my lip pierced? It's only drawn by eyeliner but I can't decide! Do any of you have it? How's it?
Should I get a lip piercing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah looks good - I think it could work

What Guys Said 11

• How could anybody ignore that face? Sexy? OMg ya Think? Ya duh? And yes it will LoOk way HoT... silly little girl kicks are 4 Trids...

• Its your lip. You're the one that has to live with the decision

• I have a lip ring its pretty cool but when I first got mine down I kept biting the bar are it really fu** up my tooth ahha

• No! Don't do it ! It's not a good look.

• I personally don't like piercings nor I find them attractive but it's your decision at the end of the day. Your opinion matters more.

• Like others have said it's your decision.

• Honestly, I don't understand why people seem to want to pierce their face. I can understand "tribal" customs, but unless you are in one of these tribes, I don't get it?

• I'm not into piercings but it's all up to you!

• Yeah it suits you. I'm thinking of getting one myself

• I don't really like that sort of thing, but it's up to you.

• isn't that a piercing on your lip?

• you seem eastern european rather than a westerner. ukraine?

What Girls Said 8

• it would look okay for you, but i dont think you'll like it in a couple of years.. i mean ear piercings on a 50 year old is still fine, but lip...
    and i prob sound like the boring over-protective mom, but employers do make assumptions! and lip piercings will change the vibes you give off to people who just meet you... and what if it rips!! ow

but your choice, aesthetically you could pull it off :)

• I don't really like the hoop rings, I like the little stud/diamond underneath, that's what I have on mine but get whatever you like, it's just a piercing and you can always change or take it out.

• No. You're pretty without it. But if you think it will make you happy go for it. You can always take it out.

• It'd be cute if you wanted it.

• It would look okay

• It looks good. Get it if you want it - it has to be your decision at the end of the day :)

• I have my lip pierced. Sure, go for it. It will look cute on you.

• i think it looks cute!