Alright I am not a cross dresser but a man brought up a great point?

I see so many women wearing men's shoes and men's shirts, and eve men's underwear. Why is okay for women to do that? I still find it weird for both genders.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. Both genders can wear either genders' clothes. There is no rule--in the West at least--against that. So it is okay for BOTH to do that.

BUT women's clothes weren't truly made to flatter a man's body. That's why when some wear it, they come out looking ridiculous. A woman can wear a man's clothes and probably come out out looking either good or butchy. But if that's what those individuals want to wear, they can do whatever they want.

I just want to make an additional point: it's not cross-dressing if a woman is wearing women's pants. Just because men traditionally wore pants, those pants were made specifically for women. The fact that they're pants does not mean it's crossdressing.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't mind men wearing girl's clothes.

• Because society thinks its unmanly to see a guy in a feminine thing.

What Guys Said 6

• Men stink or put off a strong scent and women get turned on by the smell of a man. So often when a woman wears her mans shirt the shirt has his scent on it. In underwear you are speaking boxer shorts which just makes sense.

A man wearing women clothes does not serve the same purpose other than perversion.

• not weird... sounds normal in my opinion LOL

• Because to a certain degree, it's okay and accepted for women to mimic men.

For men to mimic women? Yeah... no.

• but why? Use logic, not belief.

• Because a woman can have some masculine values, such as being bolder, being more dominant, but as long as she is agreeable and attractive, she'll still get a passing score as a woman.

A man's virtues cannot coexist with a woman's. A man must be bold, clever, brash, and strong. If a man gains feminine virtues, such as being submissive or passive or afraid, it strongly counters any remaining male virtues.

• Yeah, you are still not using logic. You are deep into your opinions. Isn't the rational male a book on men's rights?

• Welcome to society; sensibility is out the window.

• agreed its perverse. women wearing masculine clothes. not at all less perverse than men wearing female clothes... .

• It's just material at the end of the day.