Alright I am not a cross dresser but a man brought up a great point?

I see so many women wearing men's shoes and men's shirts, and eve men's underwear. Why is okay for women to do that? I still find it weird for both genders.

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh. Both genders can wear either genders' clothes. There is no rule--in the West at least--against that. So it is okay for BOTH to do that.

BUT women's clothes weren't truly made to flatter a man's body. That's why when some wear it, they come out looking ridiculous. A woman can wear a man's clothes and probably come out out looking either good or butchy. But if that's what those individuals want to wear, they can do whatever they want.

I just want to make an additional point: it's not cross-dressing if a woman is wearing women's pants. Just because men traditionally wore pants, those pants were made specifically for women. The fact that they're pants does not mean it's crossdressing.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I don't mind men wearing girl's clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because society thinks its unmanly to see a guy in a feminine thing.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Men stink or put off a strong scent and women get turned on by the smell of a man. So often when a woman wears her mans shirt the shirt has his scent on it. In underwear you are speaking boxer shorts which just makes sense.

A man wearing women clothes does not serve the same purpose other than perversion.

0|0
    0|0
  • not weird... sounds normal in my opinion LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Because to a certain degree, it's okay and accepted for women to mimic men.

For men to mimic women? Yeah... no.

0|0
    0|0
    • but why? Use logic, not belief.

• Show All
    • Because a woman can have some masculine values, such as being bolder, being more dominant, but as long as she is agreeable and attractive, she'll still get a passing score as a woman.

A man's virtues cannot coexist with a woman's. A man must be bold, clever, brash, and strong. If a man gains feminine virtues, such as being submissive or passive or afraid, it strongly counters any remaining male virtues.

• Yeah, you are still not using logic. You are deep into your opinions. Isn't the rational male a book on men's rights?

• Welcome to society; sensibility is out the window.

0|0
    0|0
  • agreed its perverse. women wearing masculine clothes. not at all less perverse than men wearing female clothes... .

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just material at the end of the day.

0|0
    0|0