Girls!! How much do you like beards?

Most girls here love seeying a guy with a full beard. They say that it's what catches the attention at a first sight and very few ones don't like it but i want to know about the world's opinion. Guys can answer too if they have had girls telling them.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• I don't like them.

• I don't care for facial hair too much. I am okay with it if it is very short.

• Not at all. Beards make me think of disease and pestilence.

• I love crumb catchers. lol... no really I do love them! it looks rugged and manly it depends on a girls type not every one is going to love it but Many do!

• i dont usually like them
    some guys look good though

• I don't like guys with beards.

• It suits some men but not others.

• Not a fan :(

• I don't like them, not even stubble, lol.

• They are alright. However, they don't look good on all faces.

What Guys Said 2

• I have a big beard and I can confirm girls like it, even the one's who say they don't @emerald77 it is simply biology. It is a sign of virility and masculinity and when they say they don't like it, what they really mean is "I don't want to be the type of person who likes it because my type is clean shaven, however, my loins say otherwise"

• Umm okay... Other girls may like it, but I don't. You can't say that EVERY GIRL in the world likes one thing, because it's just not possible.

• There have been multiple studies and regardless of what women said, their preferences leaned towards bearded men. They made them feel as if they were stronger, smarter, better fathers, and more responsible. Of course I cannot say for all and I was being slightly facetious, but the majority do, and that includes a large percentage of girls who say they don't like beard, but their bodies say otherwise. @emerald77

• Alright, well I myself have never dated or been attracted to a guy with a beard, it's just not my thing ^_^

• basically i cannot understand how on earth many gals like it LOL

i always go clean shaven