Girls, Is it weird I wanna get my nails done?

I am a straight guy first off & I don't know what it is but I just love how pretty nails look. Its not fair girls get to wear all these cute colors & awesome designs but if a guy wants nails he is gay. I was thinking about going to get my nails done in french tips tomorrow morning. Is this weird? is french tips a good design for a first time nail salon visiter? also if any of u girls want to accompany me I will be in the Orlando area. It would be awesome if one of u could go with me cuz then I could just say I lost a bet lmaoooooo.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Awww, that's super cool. I really like how you're going to do that and be yourself. :) Hey, Johnny Depp painted his nails and look at how many women are into him! Point is, if you can pull it off, go for it! :)

P. S. (Depp also rocked eyeliner so... if you wanna do that...:) )

• I wouldn't be opposed to a makeover!

• You know what? I bet if you started wearing eyeliner or whatever, you could totally carry it off. If you have enough confidence, almost anything looks good. Plus you could take down the haters with your MMA skills. I'm sure there'd be a lot of women who'd be into that, because it's an intriguing combination of masculinity and liking feminine things. So don't be scared. I bet one of your really close female friends could help you out.

• Lol I wore eyeliner for Halloween once and I got so many compliments for girls since my eyes are super blue haha

What Girls Said 10

• Just do it if you want to.

• I've seen men getting their nails done with their wives at the nail shop when I went like 3 different times, so I don't it's that uncommon, they didn't get their nails painted or anything, just done in like a clear coated, filed and cleaned lol

• Ya might get a few weird looks when I ask for black tips with silver line lmao.

• lol, yeah I understand but that's awesome, you should do whatever you enjoy :)

• Its a cute wallet, MK! im so sophisticated lol

• I find it to be weird, but you should do whatever you want.

• Have fun, man. I've never been a salon-goer myself -I like experimenting at home more, but in my opinion, pretty nails are pretty nails, regardless of who's wearing them.

• Do it if you really wanted to! As a student of a strict school, I couldn't even get my nails done (siiigh) :/ I wouldn't consider it weird or girly, but other people would judge you.. ya know, the society nowadays. Exclude me tho haha.

• DO WHAT YOU WANT I ENCOURAGE YOU NO COLOR THOUGH MOST TIMES GIRLS GET COLOR BUT TO ME PLAIN WITH A DASH OF PINK FADE

• No, it's not weird.

• Do it i at mh cosmetology school a whole bus full of football players came in for manipedis

• did any of them get colors? I wanna get black tips with silver!

• not weird but its a turnoff

• whyyy tho say if we were hypothetical friends in real life we could get them done together!

• I don't consider it weird, however other people would consider you feminine.