Flawless skin? What does this mean to you?

So in our quest as humans to be "perfect" what do you consider to be flawless skin and how do we achieve such said thing. I know us girls will generally use makeup to achieve this but men do you care how your skin looks? Has anyone ever gotten a compliment from someone saying they have flawless skin?

Most Helpful Guy

• Flawless skin is hard thing to describe. Some people say pimple free but I don't think a few pimples are all that bad especially when your young. I don't like the word flawless really. Beautiful skin sounds better to me. I'd say the most goer genius skin I've ever seen are always on the same type of people. They eat fairly healthy. They're usually very positive people. Not necessarily in the lets go laugh and jump off walls way but it's more of a calm thing like they tend to worry less. They don't avoid the outdoors. And lastly they clean themselves regularly I can't say with what but they do clean. So to me beautiful skin tends to have a glow. Not like a I've been tanning glow but it's like and inner glow of health. I could point it out in person but it's really hard to describe but makeup almost always tries to mimic that glow and usually does a poor Job at it.

What Guys Said 3

• I do care, in that I cannot stand makeup. Natural skin is beautiful skin.

• the pale look

• No achne or blackheads, aka my only problem XD

What Girls Said 6

• it is different for everyone.. some guys love freckles... some dont.. some like pale white.. some like brown.. i do get this compliment.. but ofcourse from the ones who like my skin type.. for others it is not.. FYI i never wear makeup.. but be confident with what you have...

• Flawless skin to me is
    -Clear
    -hydrated (not dry)
    -glowing
    -soft and smooth

Ways to achieve it?
    -drink lots of water
    -eat right
    -ex-foliate (scrub)
    -moisturize

• Flawless skin is smooth, no blemishes at all, wrinkled free and is glowing.

No never. I get problems once in a while.

• Clear and soft skin.

• Smooth skin with a natural glow to them.
    A guy once said I had such soft skin (face), and had a couple of guys stroke it, which I thought was weird. But my hands are rather rough from hard work so it compensates I guess :).

• - Smooth
    - Glowing
    - No blemishes and/or pimples
    - Clean & clear
    - Hydrated