What are weird things you find attractive?

Just wondering if anyone out there had odd things in a guy/girl that they find totally hot. For me, its guys' hair on the back of their neck and if they are tan and have freckles. For some unexplained reason, I find those two things so dang hot! (don't ask...) What are the random things that you like?

Most Helpful Girl

• When I sit behind a guy, I'll actually stare at his ears...I feel like such a creeper, haha. I really can't explain it.

What Guys Said 6

• When people look away which indicates they are shy. I smile incredibly hard and get butterflies in my stomach.

A few others:

- An attractive woman that walks by and gives "that look" followed by knod of approval + smile

- Women that actually go out on the dance floor and "battle" against the guys (if they know how to)

- Women that are worry-free

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy

• Major confidence is something I'm really attractive too. I'm also in a weird way, attracted to girls I initially can't stand or argue with first.

• I found girls that have deeper voices to be extremely attractive. Its something about her voice that makes her unique and different from every other girl. Not like deep deep as a mans voice but deep and sometimes a little raspy. Like for example celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D, her voice is sexy

• @linkywinky she's a weird one that I find attractive.

• shape of her nose. not too big or wide or too thin and angular, just a little curved outward and cute

freckles are a plus

• Big eyes!!

What Girls Said 5

• I have this thing for hands, and for a guy's thighs. I like muscular legs. But I really like the broody, quiet types. I don't go for the loud guy, the funny guy, the popular guy, I go for the one who stays a little in the background. They seem to be more fun when they let go of that public persona.

• hands. don't know what it is, but if a guy has nice hands then I'm sold. but not nice as in feminine, but manly stong hands that have callouses and maybe some paint left over from work earlier that day.

• i think the hotest thing I saw recently was a guy with a split tongue, it was incredible

• It's not i physical thing, but guys who like to drink coffee are attractive.

• When guys have that gap in between their 2 front teeth, when guys mumble when they speak (gets annoying, but it's hot for some reason), I also think guys that are really clumsy are really cute too.