Guys, how much makeup is TOO much makeup?

This is just out of curiosity, I'm not saying you're shallow if you think girls look better with it because it's your own opinion. Personally I'm not overly bothered, I wouldn't die if I didn't have any makeup but I feel a lot more confident with it on, and I certainly wouldn't judge someone because they didn't wear it. I normally wear foundation, some powder, eyeliner and mascara, so I really dont over do it. For God's sake, my makeup routine takes 5 minutes at the very most. What about eyeliner? If I have more than 2 minutes I generally try winged eyeliner, and go for the cat eye look. Do guys like this or is it overdoing it?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer a natural look, put a little on by all means but don't hide yourself behind it, most guys would probably think you look better without it. Personally I hate bright lipstick and foundation that looks like u put it on with a shovel and ur orange from it

What Guys Said 14

• If you meet and someone and the first impression is "Makeup. Makeup everywhere" you've gone too far. in my opinion girls look better with just a little makeup. I want to see the girls face, not a layer of cake on a face.
    It sounds like you have about the right amount of make up anyway. I'd go with whatever you feel the most comfortable with. Chances are the guy will agree.

• 2|0
  • if u start resembling a clown :p

• I personally think all makeup is too much, especially eyeliner, mascara, eyeshadow and lipstick.

• Lots of the instagram models have a bit too much

• When you look like a ghost or clown.

I prefer no make up to very light

• I hate say this sometimes it drives me crazy when a
    girl wears lot of make up , i don't know if it's a man thing hahaha :P

• Too much makeup is when you can't even recognize the person without makeup.

• When you look like a doll!
    Hate fake eyelashes on girls so cheap!!
    Also girls who paint their eyebrows on lol jesus!!

I prefer natural look but partial to a bit of blusher lips gloss, mascara.

• Can you post a picture so we may judge if it's too much or too little?

• It all depends on what works with your features

• If she over dose it to get my attention then ya it's hot. If she is a cake face it's not. You're routine seems fine

• If you look like a hooker or clown, then it's too much.

• i personally don't like it as it creates false barriers that other guys can't see through making things with them worse but it also can cause acne and dry spots