Girls, is wearing a thong actually comfortable? Like its a piece of cotton between your goodies?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. Any girl who says this is lying. I wore a thong one time (this was five years ago) and it was so uncomfortable. It hurt my butthole so bad! They're only comfortable for girls with a small, flatter butt, not a big round butt like mine.

• I totally thought that!!! You probably better suit cheeky panties , big butts are sexy by the way #justsaying 😜

• What messenger apps do you have? Your so lovely

• Better having a big booty than a small guy part 😔

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think so. Bum floss.

• Yea it feels fine

• It's not comfortable but it's not unbearable

• No, it's not comfortable but it looks good so we bear with it. It makes me feel like someone's scraping my insides with a shovel.

• Hahahahahahahhahahahhah omg love it

• Their somewhat comfy, it is all about which fabric the underwear is made of. And I think it is great to stop worry about if there are any "extra" butt cheeks down there (the problem with mama panties if you know what I mean).

• Never wore one but, I can say it's not all that comfortable.

• Yeah, for me it is. I have a bubble butt so normal underwear creeps up there anyway lol

• :-) thanks so much!!! Bubble butts rock!!!

• No. Butt floss.

• I love thongs. I don't even feel them when I'm wearing one, they're very comfortable to me

• No it's not, but you get used to it.

• It is not comfortable. I have no idea how other girls endure it.

• it's pretty comfortable.