How do I tell my boyfriend I want him to touch my face/hair instead of my body?

It's not that I don't like him touching my body, just sometimes I think it would be so much sweeter if his hands would just stay on my face or in my hair. Like...more innocent. But I feel if I tell him, he'll just be like "oh you don't want my hands on your body? I won't put them there..." and then he'll make a big deal out of not touching me at all...

cause he's stupid:(

haha but yea...just some advice on that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guide his hands to your face.

What Guys Said 4

• Yeah, Hughman said it. Just guide them where you want them to be, he'll understand.

• its not a big deal... he won't freak out on you I promise... in fact hell probably be more than happy to do what you ask, ad do the same to him, show him what you want done. I love it when a girl runs her fingers thru my hair... Ill turn to putty in her hands, If you show him how sweet and wonderful it feels to be touched like that... I would be shocked if he didn't return the favor.

• I'm with hughman, guide his hands where you want them.

• say exactly what you just said to us, only say it to him.

What Girls Said 3

• if he's stupid why are you kissing him? jw?

• Well no he's not really stupid...but he always just twists my words around like that so I guess it really just has to be spelled out very clearly for him

• If he is touching you in those ways he should be mature enough to be able to tlak about your comfort levels. if not he has got to go and you have got to look for someone who can kiss you without groping you.

• Gently guide his hands to your face

• I would tell him honestly that you prefer that but tell him its not because you don't want his hands on your body but because it feels good for you and makes you feel closer to him.

I say this because I know for me and a lot of my friends say that when kissing or making love they love when their guy holds their face or strokes their cheek or runs their fingers through their hair. its more passionate and tender and makes a girl feel loved and cherished for whatever reason! if he combines that with touching your body, tell him he'll be onto a winner!