Nose piercings on girls?stud or ring?

just wondering what people think of studs versus rings in the nose? I have my nose pierced and wear a small well fitting silver ring but recently met a guy who told me I should take it out. I love it so obviously I'm going to keep it in but it did make me wonder what guys in general think of a ring?it sorta matches my 'style' I guess and not to sound full or myself or anything but I have a pretty face so its not like its just drawing attention 2 something you wouldn't want to see!

0|0
7|4

Most Helpful Girl

• i'd go for stud nose peircings over the ring. I've had my eyebrow peirced but it was a ring and that was a while ago..

0|0
    0|0
    • When you took ur eyebrow piercing out did it leave a noticable hole? I'm considering getting one

What Guys Said 4

• if a girl is already cute and face is cute...those things will look cute on her. but if she's not then will make her less cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Studs only.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love studs, but rings work too. I just like people who are individual and do what they want :)

1|0
    0|0
  • stud... just don't wear a pearl stud and let your piercing get infected... looks like a wretched huge nasty pussing zit... I knew a girl that happened too...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• relevant or not - well, I have a friend who wears a stud and she gets a lot of male attention.. maybe studs just seem more delicate. I'd also prefer stud. but wear whatever you feel good with! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I had a stud and it was cute but I recently switched to a ring and I love it I get complements all the time saying how hot I look with the ring, some girls just can't rock it, but if you can keep it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like nose rings on some people, they show a lot more individuality. I'm thinking about getting one myself if I can talk my dad around haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I think studs are more feminine persoinally but if yhou are confident with a ring more power to ya :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a stud! but a ring would be cool. I'm just worried about sleeping and it getting stuck to my pillow or something lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a sud, but some people look so good with the rings

0|0
    0|0