Do you agree that good looking men are rarer than good looking women?

Faces, I mean.
Women can make themselves look like whatever they want. Total face changing make up, false lashes, hair extensions, corsets, pushup bras, shapewear...
Men are just pretty raw. They don't have make up and all of these other things. Which could lead me into another feminist rant, but that's for another day.
Don't you agree? Most attractive women aren't really attractive at all. There's not really too many good looking and beautiful men, not because women are created more beautifully, but because they don't make themselves so.

0|0
4|15

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 14

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-gif-maker_3.gif Lots of women do well at altering their appearance and style to become more attractive.

Lots of men don't do enough of that I think, lots of men could work out more, get a tan, whiten teeth, get a nice haircut, improve style etc.

0|1
    0|0
  • Lets take a step back here. I think we can both agree that chemical and hormonal process in our brains affect our mood, the way we view the world and our sexual attraction. We can also agree that hormonal balances tend to be different in men than they are in women.

This means that generally speaking of course men and women tend have differing attraction mechanisms. These attraction mechanisms were formed in part though evolution.

Men are for the most part attracted primarily to physical beauty which is a sign of health genes and thus a higher likelihood of having healthy children. Its built into our instincts, its not a choice.

Women are for the most part attracted to personality traits such as confidence, self reliance and leadership. In tribal days this would mean that a guy would be more likely to help protect possible offspring from threats, thus a higher likely hood of children surviving until they are old enough to fend for themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • "Women can make themselves look like whatever they want. Total face changing make up, false lashes, hair extensions, corsets, pushup bras, shapewear..."

-I completely disagree. Women still look the same, but with a costume on so to speak. Oh and I don't think all women are beautiful (no offense), many have great figures, but not a pretty face, by my opinion of course. I'll be looking at that face till I'm old, LOL!

0|0
    0|0
    • Then you haven't seen what make up does hahaha you can make your face smaller, make your cheekbones look higher, make your nose smaller, you can literally dust on cleavage with make up! It's amazing and I couldn't live without it lol
      That's good! You have too many men that think all women are beautiful, much to the dismay of their girlfriends.

• Show All
    • I don't wear much make up from day-to-day. I'll go with just mascara if my skin is behaving, and a touch of tinted moisturizer when I need it.
      But when I go out, and this is the same with my friends, we spend a good hour on our make up. We look completely different. You can still tell it's us, but make up gives us the power to change things we don't like and such. We can change our eye size and shape, even eye color.
      I find what is "pretty" these days is very generic. Because of the make up trends, a lot of women look very similar. I like seeing girls who don't look like everyone else.

• I actually agree. I see so many good looking girls.
    Then I see a fat bloke with a pint of beer in one had and a kebab in the other.

This might sound odd, but when I see not as good looking guys I feel better about myself. Because I feel like I'm better looking than them.

When I see a good looking dude I feel ugly 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess that most good looking guys tends to be gay? I don't know how to answer your question to be honest

0|1
    0|0
  • "Total face changing make up, false lashes, hair extensions, corsets, pushup bras, shapewear..." These are things which measurably compromise the beauty of a woman.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yes, but most men don't kow these things are being worn at the time they see a woman.

• Show All
    • The Jetsons!! Yes, so true. If women could only see themselves through our eyes, eh?

• yeah... i see good lookin gals WAY more often 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I agree but to be honest being a good looking guy is pretty hard there's no way I'll ever be six feet :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I've heard this but I'm skeptical. I really don't know because I have zero attraction to men.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Bcz it just depends on the person's preferences.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I agree with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ya but with makeup. Without it I think its tied or guys might be leading

0|0
    0|0
  • In most women's case they are. The majority of women find the same guys attractive and that's a low number despite the BS lie that men are more shallower than men. I believe that there would be less players, cheating if women had a broader spectrum of what's attractive to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are considering there are two women to every man on earth

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't think they're as rare because I haven't been to all parts of the world. But where I live I have seen many more extremely attractive women than I have of extremely attractive men

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree and that's how it should be lol women need more attention.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I do feel so

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah i think so.

0|0
    0|0