What'll look smaller?

Would a 5'2" girl with a 25 inch waist look like she has a smaller waist than a 5'8" girl with a 26 inch waist?

Most Helpful Guy

• The taller girl will look smaller I think. I can speak as a guy with height, 5lbs won't make a difference in how I look. I am 230ish and people say I look just fine (maybe a bit over weight) I need to lose at least 10 lbs to really make a difference in how I look. My girlfriend, much smaller and lighter can lose 2 lbs and have a dramatic change. So I think height makes a big difference in how people perceive your distributed weight.

• I know what you mean, i lost 8lbs and looked like a different person

• ya, 8lbs would do nothing for me ahahah

What Guys Said 4

• "smaller" ?
    Well comparatively the 5'8" girl with a 26 inch waist ofc but when you stand next to them it is immediately apparent.

• I don't know. They are both SO skinny.

• Waist size has nothing to do with how small or big you are. Plenty of big women have small waists

• veronica44 is right, nobody would accuse Nicki Minaj of being 'skinny' (I hate that word) although she does have a beautiful body and her waist is about 26 inches

• I was referring to the waist itself as being very skinny in general for a woman - And it looks abnormally so on that person you mentioned. 32-34" looks much healthier.

• My girlfriends waist is around 19- 20, that seems quite big?

• No the tall would

What Girls Said 3

• I think the 5 foot 8 girl will look smaller

• I don't think so.

• Probably not