Most Helpful Guy

• For shoes Black and Red mixed
    For pants? black and blue Jeans
    For shirts? white black and blue
    For suit? pin stripes dark blue

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• i dont have a particular favourite for each item but i do love earthy colours. that's just my style, especially in winter.

im all about black, white, shades of brown & khaki, shades of deep orange, mustard, maroon also.

yeah that kinda stuff is my favourite in a nutshell, then iv also got denim, lace and leather as added 'textures'.

0|1
    0|0
  • For all of those it would have to be black... Except for the suit in that case any color except for black.

0|1
    0|0
  • Shoes I tend to go with black unless I really like the pattern. Pants I get in all different colors and patterns. I like the variety. Shirts the same but I have a bunch of solid color tanks that I put with the shirts to change the style. I don't own a suit but I do like the jackets. I have a white, blue, black, and brown one. They class up a casual outfit
    :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear all black and I love guys who wear a lot of black lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Baby pink, lavender, cream, white, light teal, and peach are the colors I like to wear.

0|1
    0|0
  • Black, red, light pink, peach and white are my favourites. :D

Shoes- Mostly black, as it goes well with any outfit.

Jeans/skirts - Usually? Dark colours.
    Black, greys, dark blue, etc.
    Sometimes white, light blue and pink

Tops/shirts - Mostly light colour looks cute. I love the contrast. Light top and dark pants or skirts... But I also love black ones

0|0
    0|0
  • Black. It's definitely not my favorite color, but I feel like more people take me seriously when I wear a black tee with dark wash jeans :P anything else and people treat me like I'm a little kid >.<

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my shirts are black. I usually wear blue jeans. And my current sneakers are blue, gray and green.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shirts- I really like wearing blue or red
    Shoes- any colour that I like
    Pants- just the normal jeans colour

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue. I don't know why but I have a ton of blue and turquoise even though my favorite color is green.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love color! So don't have one. But i love white or off-white, even though it might make me look a little bigger lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Black. Goes with everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • blacks and grey's... for everything

0|0
    0|0
  • Red for everything!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I like earth tones mostly. Denim pants are my favorite pants, green shirts, and brown shoes or colorful flip flops.

0|1
    0|0
  • My wife prefers to see me in blue. I don't really care. Thus...

literaryundertakings.files.wordpress.com/.../olympia_blue.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Blue for my eyes, red for good luck, but I'll wear whatever color a female recommends...

0|0
    0|0
  • For shoes? Black.
    For pants? Black or blue.
    For shirts? Black, blue or any other dark colour.
    For suit? Black.

0|0
    0|0
  • All black everything :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Shoes: black
    pants: white
    Shirts: black
    Suit: gray black.

0|0
    0|0