Which color do you prefer to wear?

For shoes?
For pants?
For shirts?
For suit?

Most Helpful Guy

• For shoes Black and Red mixed
    For pants? black and blue Jeans
    For shirts? white black and blue
    For suit? pin stripes dark blue

What Girls Said 14

• i dont have a particular favourite for each item but i do love earthy colours. that's just my style, especially in winter.

im all about black, white, shades of brown & khaki, shades of deep orange, mustard, maroon also.

yeah that kinda stuff is my favourite in a nutshell, then iv also got denim, lace and leather as added 'textures'.

• For all of those it would have to be black... Except for the suit in that case any color except for black.

• Shoes I tend to go with black unless I really like the pattern. Pants I get in all different colors and patterns. I like the variety. Shirts the same but I have a bunch of solid color tanks that I put with the shirts to change the style. I don't own a suit but I do like the jackets. I have a white, blue, black, and brown one. They class up a casual outfit
    :-)

• I wear all black and I love guys who wear a lot of black lol

• Baby pink, lavender, cream, white, light teal, and peach are the colors I like to wear.

• Black, red, light pink, peach and white are my favourites. :D

Shoes- Mostly black, as it goes well with any outfit.

Jeans/skirts - Usually? Dark colours.
    Black, greys, dark blue, etc.
    Sometimes white, light blue and pink

Tops/shirts - Mostly light colour looks cute. I love the contrast. Light top and dark pants or skirts... But I also love black ones

• Black. It's definitely not my favorite color, but I feel like more people take me seriously when I wear a black tee with dark wash jeans :P anything else and people treat me like I'm a little kid >.<

• Most of my shirts are black. I usually wear blue jeans. And my current sneakers are blue, gray and green.

• Shirts- I really like wearing blue or red
    Shoes- any colour that I like
    Pants- just the normal jeans colour

• Blue. I don't know why but I have a ton of blue and turquoise even though my favorite color is green.

• I love color! So don't have one. But i love white or off-white, even though it might make me look a little bigger lol

• Black. Goes with everything.

• blacks and grey's... for everything

• Red for everything!

What Guys Said 7

• I like earth tones mostly. Denim pants are my favorite pants, green shirts, and brown shoes or colorful flip flops.

• My wife prefers to see me in blue. I don't really care. Thus...

literaryundertakings.files.wordpress.com/.../olympia_blue.jpg

• Blue for my eyes, red for good luck, but I'll wear whatever color a female recommends...

• For shoes? Black.
    For pants? Black or blue.
    For shirts? Black, blue or any other dark colour.
    For suit? Black.

• All black everything :)

• Shoes: black
    pants: white
    Shirts: black
    Suit: gray black.

• Black/grey/brown
    Brown/ blue
    Blue/ grey/ white
    Blue/ Brown/ Black
    What can I say? On me it works