Tattoo advice / help?

I'm wanting to get a tattoo on my thigh but I'm not sure how big to get it or what to wear when I go to get it done, and about how much it may hurt in that area. I'm wanting a watercolour daisy, not too big but not too small either. Help a girl out? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It's best to get together with the tattoo artist and book for an appointment.

Always look at his/her portfolio before going with that artist.

During the appointment, they will help you by drawing out the exact design you have on mind.

Anyways do some research and print out pictures so it is easier for the artist to make the design you're looking for.

Also its hard to find the perfect artist to ink your body. Took me a long time to find the right person. I literally had one artist that did the outline and I found another that was the best at colors to finish the work.

What Guys Said 3

• wot kind of tattoo would it be?

• Small tattoo. Rather cute one, Like balloon on your ankle, butterflies flying over ur leg or something like that

• i like small tattoos... not the big ones

What Girls Said 6

• It won't hurt since there are no major bones on that area. But be sure!! While I myself I'm not against tattoos it's something you're going to bear with you forever!! So take your time, do research and about the size my opinion is not to get it too big, it won't be really flattering..

• well do u mind if we see the design? I don't know that helps me sometimes. anyway as for that location i guess u could go larger but if it's a daisy i think a medium sized one is fine.

• It shouldn't hurt a lot on your thigh bc there is fat so the needle is not touching any bones directly. Wear a skirt when you go to get it done and make the flower reach 7 to 8 cms it should look awesome!

• For me the pain for mine was moderate to non existant. I wore short shorts, and it took roughly 3-4 hours.

• I just had my first tattoo on my wrist (a bit above). If you want a nice size go for 10-20cm and the pain doesn't hurt that much. The artist should show you a diagram and the colour scale. Good luck :)

• Wait until you actually know what you want