Girls, do you typically wear drugstore makeup or expensive professional makeup?

Like Urban Day, Mac, etc. I wear a bit of both personally.

Updates:
Urban Decay* woops

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• All I have is MAC and AVON. The cheap stuff never word for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • It works for me as long as I use a professional eye primer. lol It shows up so much better.

• Show All
    • I haven't had any side effects with either pill that I've been on, except for really good ones like lighter periods and all. It totally depends on the person, but yes people have gone on the pill for acne before and it will keep your face clear. Some types of birth control cause acne though, it really just depends on what you're on.

• Ooh ok

What Girls Said 16

• Both. I like Maybelline mascara better than any professional one. I have professional brushes and lipstick, eyeliner, and some shadows. But I also have drug store eyeshadow and eyeliner. I don't use professional hair products from the drug store though. Bad news there. I get mine from a salon :-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Professional!

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's professional it's safer for your skin, so that's what I go for. Especially foundation, blush... those are very important, you can't just buy what's cheap unfortunately.

0|1
    0|0
  • For everyday i use Maybelline and stuff like that, except i use Estee Lauder for brows, but i i'm going out or want to spend more time on my appearance i use high end stuff. And i agree with @Justacatlady , Maybelline mascara is the best.

1|0
    0|0
    • :-) You may want to try the Anasatasia brow pen and powder. They are amazing and last for so long!

• Depends. I just wear what's best. My BB cream is from Maybelline, because it has the right colour and my mascara is from the drugstore, because no brand ever sells brown mascara (the real struggle).

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up... well only lipstick and mascara occasionally!
    I don't know what are good lipstick brands which stays on long time?

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. I only use expensive makeup for eyes, brows and blush. Everything else is drug store

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear Tarte, their foundation starts at about $35 so I guess you could say its a tad expensive. But there are brands out there that are WAY pricier.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of Maybelline make ups.

0|0
    0|0
  • A bit of both here too. Some brands I just like no matter where they come from.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drugstore, Wal-Mart too

0|0
    0|0
  • Professional. My grandma buys for me. But for lipsticks or lipbalm, I buy whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a bit of both. Wish I had more higher end makeup though

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I wear some super expensive make up haha

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually mix it up

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear whatever I can get. I do not care about brand names.

0|0
    0|0