Thoughts on fantasy coloured hair?

I've had purple, blue, and green (from faded blue) hair in the past. my hair is currently back to blonde. im thinking about either dying it pastel pink or going back to a medival purple for the summer. when my hair was dyed, i was always treated noticably different, and people payed a lot more attention to me than i would have liked which was expected and worth it because i loved my hair despite what others thought. ii guess i just want to hear some other peoples opinions. coloured hair? why or why not?

• horrible
  • tolerable
  • cute but wouldn't do it myself
  • love it
  • unprofessional/trashy

What Guys Said 10

• BRILLIANT!
    They are about the only people who REALLY stand out of the horde of working dead and wandering walking dead on the school campus lol

Be ready for the extra attention tho lol

• kewl <3

especially in punk gals :D

• Not a big fan of nixed colors on hair

• Love it i think it's change from other hair colors :D

• As long as they can pull it off that's all that matters, I guess. :')

• I accidentally chose A. Meant to choose B

• Very sexy and I love it.

• I like it.

• I think it looks good if done right and damaged.
    Just don't expect me to do it haha

• i have blue-ish hair right now

What Girls Said 6

• I like it! :D

• i put tolerable. i dont LOVE it, but i do like it. i have absolutely nothing against colored hair. it's pretty cool, but its not something i absolutely love. i'd dye my hair a crazy color. i actually considered dying it dark ish pink, but i went with a more natural red instead.

• Cute! You are 14 so do it while you still can! And be careful not to damage your real hair

• I prefer to have my hair blue, but my advisor's recommended that I stop dying it for my work/study program.

• I love it! I have so many different colors that I wanna dye my hair but it's extremely hard because of all the bleaching. My hairs red right now and I agree that you get more attention with different colored hair.

I'd recommend you do pastel pink first (so pretty) then you won't have to strip the purple out of your hair if you wanna do pink afterall

• I had pink hair last year! I say go for it! I am dying my hair pink again soon :)