What do you think about 'crazy' haircolors?

So lately I've been really wanting to dye my hair a rather 'crazy' color, but I still go to school and no one else even has the slightest color in their hair... And I'm kind of worried I'll be labelled weird?

What do you think of crazy haircolors?

It's gone be like this (weheartit.com/.../search

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them. i think they're fun and cool looking. you do you.. don't worry about what other people think about your hair. it should be for you! if you enjoy it, do it. it is on your head after all haha

What Guys Said 13

• It's one of those things where you should do it while you're still young!!!

You need to bleach the hair to platinum blond before using those bold bright colors.

Most of these bright colors are temporary and wash out every few showers. So you can play around with different colors.

I'm a hairstylist by the way and it looks funky and a cool punk look to it. :)

• Not a big fan of them

• like purple or pink?

kewwwwl

• Crazy hair colours?
    As in purple, blue, green, pink?
    Depending on the girl, I love such haircolours.

• It's their preference not for me to judge , i can handle a girl with different hair color
    not a big deal breaker..

• Hair colors like that can actually be really cute! However, you shouldn't dye your whole head a solid color. I like the hair in the picture though, it looks awesome! But honestly, if anyone labels you anything, it'd be stylish.

• Aposematism, end of story

• these people should go for psych evaluation

• no, just, no.

• I fucking love exotic hairstyles on women. One of the biggest turn ons for me ^^

• I prefer natural, so just no for crazy colors

• natural colours are deeper. and look richer.

• I like them on the right girl.

What Girls Said 17

• The school will probably bitch you out for doing it. You should wait till you graduate high school before trying that.

I do love the mermaid hair style ^^
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d57b66f1a1.jpg

ecx.images-amazon.com/.../718FvjYsfvL._SY355_.jpg

www.hairchalk.co/.../Pastel-Mermaid-Ombre1.jpg

sarinaflores.com/.../...pevf3Xhpt1rbypcmo1_500.jpg

• I like them in theory, especially shades of red, pink and blue. But I'm very concerned about hair dyes in general. Hair dyes contain many chemicals. There exist dyes with less chemicals, but those are mostly in natural colours. Bleaching can fry your hair, but you might not need it if your hair is light coloured, or if you want a darker shade. For red hair, you could use 100% organic henna, which can get your hair red without much damage, but it's more time consuming.

• I like them! :D

• Yay purple hair : )
    http://i60.tinypic.com/2gt19c4.jpg

: D!!

• I felt so awesome when I had pink hair!! <3
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bb6c475dce.jpg</a>

• I love crazy colors. For 2015, I dyed my hair this crazy blue-green color. I've done everything from pink to even purple & red & so on since the 7th grade. Being wild with your hair tells the world you have guts. It shows you're fearless. Go for it. Start a trend. Most colors brighten a person's day. I just recommend being careful if you have dark hair cuz the bleach will murder it... I'm a natural blonde so I don't have that problem.

• I like them! Better go for them now before you need to get a serious job. =)

• Some people can pull them off, but I would never do it. I don't think of someone as being weird just for dying their hair.

• If it's done right, then it can look amazing. My friend just dyed all her different colors, but she just did random pieces and nothing really went to together. it looked ridiculous

• I think they're awesome. x3

• I love it, especially if it's like in the picture you linked.

• I like them. It'll make you look unique and stick out. I wouldn't care what others think.

• I like them. Currently I have long aqua blue hair

• I like it. I think they are different and interesting to look at. Go for it and stand out. :)

• I like them so much. So cute. 😍😍

• go for it girl!! I think having a crazy bright hair color is awesome!! people can spot you from a crowd and it will look fun and unique and bring out your wild side, maybe brighten you up! also, guys might notice you more if your hair color is visually brighter and easier to spot :)

• Usually, I stick to subtle colors (like caramel, golden blonde) or twice I went red... like bright red and a raspberry. I saw that pic you posted, it looks nice but I like it in the purple ombre (my first pic) I do like these two, and am somewhat tempted, honestly

Dark to purple ombre

http://i.imgur.com/XPUIFqL.jpg

Black with blue/green tips or ombre

http://i.imgur.com/fiBBt2Z.jpg