Guys, Whats the sexiest tattoo placement?

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Basically, anywhere that allows me to still look at her and not see it.

What Guys Said 24

• Whats a placement>? I have heard of replacement but not placement

• The best tattoos you can get are the ones that mean something special to you. Not the ready to ink stencil shit that just "looks neat". As far as placement put it anywhere you want it just make sure your artist is good and you know what you want 100%.

• arm ;)

yeah

• Shoulder, lowers back, below breast. All sexy to me. My girlfriend has one on under her left breast. Its a quote that says "not all those who wander are lost" in script. I think its fucking hot as hell. I love seeing it.

• Anywhere except the tramp stamp.

• None, all tattoos are unattractive.

• Ribs, hips, and yes the tramp stamp *don't judge me* it just looks cool I swear :O

• tatoos are like bumperstickers on a ferrari... doesn´t matter where you put them, they look trashy.

• Tramp Stamps ;)

• Not having a tattoo is the sexiest in my opinion

• I think it's on the hip or underboob hahaha...

• I hate tattoos along with most piercings as I only tolerate ear piercings on a women, and it has to be a normal one since I won't date a female that don't follow those standards. :P.

• The one that's not there. No tattoo is sexy. At best they're just tolerable.

• tramp stamp, lower back region.

• A full sleeve.

• I personally like thigh tattoos. A nice piece on the outside of the thigh can be really sexy when wearing shorts. It matters more on the tattoo than the placement in some cases.

• Hm... probably stomach or hip area.

• On the hip

• no tattoo at all. sexy skin colour flesh. bare flesh is beauty and hot.

a drawing is... for a book cover good. but for skin no.

• I prefer no tattoos really but if I had to pick I'd say the stomach or near/around her belly button.

• No tattoo.

• None. I really don't like 'em

• No such thing. Tattoos = trashy

• Right front side stretching from upper hip bone to lower ribs. Nothing too intricate but letters or symbols work.