What should I wear?

I don't want people to notice me but I'm not sure how to change my appearance so that they don't. Help?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• The best thing is to carry on like normal because if you suddenly change your outfits in an attempt not to stand out you will stand out because everyone that was noticing you before will notice the change... am I making sense?

• Start buying from Macy's or JC Penny, check out their outfits and whatnot. Maybe even a haircut, if thats what you want to do.
    I have almost the same prob, trying to find the right clothes that not only suits my height and my age, but I also look young for 28 (when I shave) and have people telling me I look no older than 20.

• Don't think about it so much as long as you don't look like a clown, you'll be ok.

• Clothes would be good

• Workout and then wear things that flatter your body.

• I love when girls wear sport sneakers. Im currently in to volleyball shoes, so i would give that opinion to you

• I think that ur eye color is what is causing all that noise ! Nice eyes !

What Girls Said 7