How can I change up my hairstyle for the summer without cuting it or dying it?

I just started summer break and I want a new hair look for the summer and I'm trying to grow out my hair so I don't want to dye it or cut it at this point and I already have layers.

Most Helpful Girl

• Has it been dyed before? You can try temporary color. The ones that wash out. You can't go lighter but you could add some depth. You can also try the sun in stuff. It lightens the hair with citrus juice. Another quick fix or update is to wear accessories in it. Headbands and hats go a long way. You just have to find the style that works for your face. Do you have straight or curly hair? If straight, you could try those foam rods that you sleep in or braiding small sections. If curly you can do the same thing and it will change your texture pattern. :-)

What Guys Said 1

• any pics so we can tell wot suit u better :)

What Girls Said 4

• You should try some colorful streaks or a couple of colored hair extensions/clip ins or if that's not your thing you could always do a few highlights. I try all different kinds of hair styles and I keep my hair long, I do braids, pigtails, pigtails with braids, you could do a volume ponytail, if your hair is straight you could use a 3 barrel curling iron to give it a wavy look, looks awesome for summer time. You should try youtube, they have awesome hair tutorials too.

• you can always try to straighten or curl it more. You can also add head bands or different braid styles to switch it up

• You can't.

• Try up do's!