Guys, Do guys like natural girls?

Let's be honest I hear all the time that's guys want to marry a girl that's more of a natural Beauty. But when push comes to shove I see guys going for the girls who have long blonde hair skimpy clothes and wear lots of makeup then as time goes by these girl are told over and over that they don't need all of that so then these women stop doing all the extreme extras just for years later the men tell them they don't care anymore? I really want to know what men really like?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• both! we want no or light makeup the majority of the time then when we are out some fancy makeup would be good we want to know you are human under all that clown makeup

• I feel like this is the most real answer yet. Thank you. I don't believe guys aren't into no makeup at all because then why would playboy exsit.

What Guys Said 11

• I may be only 19, but I have older friends with the same way of thinking. I understand a girl wanting to look pretty for a guy or just for their friends-- makeup, cute clothes, whatever. However, I think a lasting relationship comes from at least some modesty. When I say modesty, I refer to natural like you say. Just a little makeup is enough, and personally I like clothes that are cute (to show they actually care) but aren't skimpy. Clothes really show what kind of vibe they are going for. When I want a relationship, I want a relationship, not a fling.
    Basically, I want the girl to wear what she wants and look how she wants to look, and if she is thinking "what can I do to impress ____" that's probably too far. Natural = best

• I really care nothing for makeup on a girl, why is she hiding her face. As for cosmetic surgery crap, breast implants, that's just good.

As for the long hair and skimpy cloths, that's doesn't harm your body like makeup does. Us men care about your physical being also.

• yeah no-make-up's better in my opinion :)

• I honestly don't know I always preferred the natural look.

• I do prefer natural girls.

• All of my life I have liked natural women and pursued them. I know plenty of fellas like me, including ones your age.

• Many of us can be seduced easily. The "Hollywood blonde" isn't attractive to me though. I'd take a nerdy girl over most.

• I like natural woman, I tend to view women who put on too much make up and dress too revealingly or seductively to be attention whores.

• To marry a natural girl
    To hook up with a fake girl"fake boobs fake hair etc"
    That's it..

• Yes!! No makeup and still beautiful is the greatest.

• What if they really aren't beautiful?

• Someone being beautiful is based on the person who sees the girl :) I can think a girl is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, but someone might think she is the ugliest.

• It's a preference, really.