Are people going to think I'm rich if I wear a Michael Kors watch?

Or is that only a semi rich person brand like coach

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends on your age. if you are young like under 21 then yes. if you are older than not necessarily. i would just think you had a decent job that allowed you to buy it. mk isn't necessarily a rich brand, its so commonly worn but if you are like in high school or fresh out with an mk bag i might think your parents have money so you would be a rich girl in my opinion

What Guys Said 8

• No those are pretty common. On the other hand, if you have Rolex watches which I have, people may think that you are

• Don't know how much any of those watches cost.

• Never heard of it.

• Who the hell cares about watches?

• they are very common where I live

• lol, it's just a watch.

• I dont even know what that is so I wouldn't care

• You're going to get kidnapped by the wannabe gangstas. Then you will have to listen to their crap rap shit while waiting for your parents to pay the $200 dollar ransom.

Don't wear that watch, your asking for trouble.

By the way, who is Michael Kors?

What Girls Said 12

• that would be nice to have :) well id think u were tre chic :P

I don't know i think that kinda stuff is cool in small bursts, not in EVERY part of the outfit.

• Perhaps they will.

• No.

Michael Kors watches are merely accessories. No watch aficionado would be impressed.

• I would say semi rich to not rich at all. I know a couple girls that got really good deals on MK purses and they don't have a lot of money.

• Nah. I have heaps of classy and branded stuff. I got it all as gifts and on sale lol I walk down the street looking like I go home to my condo to pack for my weekend away on my personal yacht. Little do people know, I just scraped the change out of my car to by a packet of cigarettes haha

• And each pay day I drop coins in my car on purpose to surprise myself 6 days later when I'm broke.
      Always one step ahead.

• Who knows...
    I doubt only one thing is going to make them think that.

• It depends on the group of people and ahat their used to. I own a Kors watch, im not rich... So i would not presume you to be in a $200 watch. But you know what-

FUCK ppl! Get the watch want and wear that bitch till it looses time and then get the got damn battery replaced :)

• I don't even know who that us so I wouldn't think anything lol

• No lol, they're pretty common :) I have a rose gold one and I lovee it

• No. Everyone has them, some people may even thing it's a knock-off

• yes and they'll going to finger you

• Not really. Michael Kors watches are general made out of fake so called "gold" yet there really not. Plus, they are very accessible for society in general. Now, if you're wearing a nice Rolex then that would be a completely different story.