What bra size do I need in the UK?

So, I've recently moved back to the UK from after being in Thailand for 3 years, now since it's my first time living on my own I have to buy everything for myself.

I'm a 34B, and well for some reason UK sizes are different to when I was in Thailand, I don't know what size to get in the UK.

Most Helpful Girl

• Modern bra sizing standards
    Band = underbust (rounded up to the nearest even number)
    Cup = bust - underbust
    A, B, C, D, DD, E, F, FF, G, GG, etc.
    http://imgur.com/a/m71Li

UK is a little better than the US about using modern sizing standards instead of 1950s sizing but it is still best to measure yourself. Most of us think in the outdated A-DD sizing system. I used to wear 34C. In modern sizing I'm a 30F/FF. It's not big, you just need to get used to shifting what your idea of average is. Here are some visual references for example. www.brabandproject.com/.../search

What Guys Said 2

• I have no Idea about any of that stuff

• Go to a shop, get yourself measured.

• Well, I was planning to however, I was just wondering if anyone had the size already they could just tell me. lol

What Girls Said 0