Guys, do u prefer girls with makeup or without makeup?

• Makeup
    28% (17)
  • No makeup
    72% (43)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys will usually say they prefer women without makeup, but many of them don't realize how subtle makeup can be. Guys don't want women to never wear makeup, we want you to wear subtle makeup.

When you get into that face contouring stuff and things that generally makes you look like a different person is when we don't like it.

What Guys Said 28

• I find makeup attractive.

And I HATE MAKEUP

Here's the thing about makeup.

And fake eyelashes.

And fake FINGERNAILS.

And even fake "Boobs"

They are FAKE. I can appreciate the skill the skill it must take to paint your own face, but aside from that, I usually don't feel attracted to them without it.

Which sounds good for THEM, but here's the thing... Not being attracted to someone, means that they FAILED THE LOOK TEST.

MY BODY IS TELLING ME THAT WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE

And by trying to "Enhance" your best features...

You know what, "Can of worms"

I don't want to sound like nothing more than "That Guy" who thinks all girls should be completely makeup free or else "EVIL"

I don't want to look like nothing more than a ranter who using a lot of quotations.

But I don't want girls to look like nothing more than insecure clowns who need more adjustments to feel like beautiful creatures.

Because they already ARE!!!

Seriously, you guys are hearing this statement so much, that you've begun reading it as insensitive. As some sort of cheat to get out of telling girls what we want already.

But guys are already too complex and different in order to give an answer aside from "You are beautiful," and "Looks don't matter"

Because those are the only TRUE STATEMENTS WE CAN GIVE

Waitamoment..
    Makeup

Right.

Makeup is cute, contrived, conniving, and it says things to me that you are not trying to convey.

• I actually prefer girls without makeup.

I think makeup makes girls look worse and I don't think it "hides" anything, except for a girl's true beauty. I never understood the appeal of it.

• I like a bit of make up, so long as its not 30 layers.

• With makeup

I'm not trying to see all that ugliness behind your magic mask...

• it's pointless to expect women to be without make up, in modern society make up has become a necessity

• I like just a touch of makeup. My favorite is a little something around her eyes. There is just something I like about that.

• Either is fine. But I do usually like just A LITTLE bit of makeup.

• Ya, but only mascara, lip gloss, and the foundation thing that looks nice and natural

• I dont really care a little bit of both is fine to me

• none, or as little as possible to achieve whatever she is trying to do.

• No makeup, I prefer natural beauty.

• Personally Don't like makeup kinda grosses me out especially lipstick but if she likes she better not be surprised if I don't pay attention to her xD lol

• i like the natural look of girls better it shows them not the fake wanna be them

• It makes no difference to me either way..

• Those that said no makeup are either lying or ignorant.

They mean they like makeup where we can't TELL you're wearing makeup.

• I prefer no make up, all natural ladies. tho lol at those who put too much on them and do Barbie from themselves.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...97141caabe.jpg

• I don't mind either way, but no make up in natural beauty.
    If she wants to wear lipstick, so be it. All of my previous girlfriends never really wore make-up cause I told them they look much better with out it. Only make-up they would actually wear was lipstick and thats only to cover my face.

• A little... what's it called... mascara (?) around the eyes to give them that fullness.
    But that's it.

Anything extra is a "meh" at best.

• I like all natural everything, so no make up

• Do you prefer guys that workout or never workout?

• I don't mind.

• I have no problem with a little bit of natual makeup, but big red lips and a lot of eye shadow etc are a big turn off for me.

• Very light touch is fine

• As little as possible. Only need to accentuate, not create.

• no to that toxic mask xD

• It depends. I'd say " a little makeup" is the best. Just like some near the eyes

• I also posted a question about this. Personally I hate all forms of makeup.

• As little as possible. I hate the color they put on their eyelids like purple or pink or whatever. I don't find it attractive at all. I also dislike lipstick and coloring your face pink or whatever. Sorry I don't know make up terminology. But a little is fine, like on the eyelashes. I want to see a girl's natural beauty, not someone who relies on something else to make them look better. It doesn't show their true self, it makes me feel like I'm looking at someone in a mask or disguise.