Pajamas or other Sleepwear?

Every now and then I run into a girl that refuses to sleep in just a bra and panties and prefers either a pajama set, bottoms & shirt or just a really big night shirt or gown.

Everyone to their own but I never see it coming and can't sleep with so much clothing myself.

So my question is what the the percentage of girls do you think sleep in more then Bra & Panties. Why & what do you think of guys that sleep in just underwear?

• Bra & Panties
  • Just PJ Bottoms & a Bra
  • Full PJs
  • Nightgown
  • Full Length Nightshirt
To clarify when I talk about bra I mean soft bra like top, sports bra or equivalent that isn't a shirt.

Most Helpful Girl

• lol why would we want to sleep in a bra? It is sooo uncomfortable! lol

It's cold here, but my favorite sleepwear, I guess is a tank top and boyshorts... it's comfortable, and it doesn't get all tangled up in the sheets when I sleep. lol but because it's cold I usually wear a t-shirt with pj bottoms or leggings. lol

I guess I see guys as wearing only boxers, or if it's cold long PJ bottoms with a t-shirt...

• In regards to your update.... still very uncomfortable... *can't breathe* haha jk, but seriously, it's not good.... lol

• Makes sense and thank you. You Miss are the best answer :)

• Lol thanks... glad I could help.... =)

What Girls Said 13

• Weird. I have never heard of anyone sleeping in a bra or panties. I have only ever heard of people sleeping in their pjs or naked.

I personally wear pajamas to bed. Be it pajama pants, shorts, etc and tank top or tshirt.

Sometimes I will go pantie-less and just wear a cute nightie to bed.

• i ALWAYS sleep in my bra and panties only. I have ever since I started wearing bras. wearing anything more is just so uncomfy and gets in the way.

i have to wear bras or I just feel naked. if my boobs are covered I just feel wrong. but I have rly small and perky boobs and I wear bras just because I'm supposed not because I need support so my bra never feels uncomfy anyway

• I wear a shirt and shorts. When it gets colder, sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

Guys that sleep in their underwear- utterly sexy! Especially in boxers.

• I would never sleep in bra or knickers-it's not hygienic and bras would not be comfortable in bed-no type of bras in my opinion. Neither would knickers actually. Full pjs for me. And in summer a pj vest and pj short shorts or naked if it's really hot.

• Hygienic, see I knew people had that POV. I have heard that before thanks :) What is unhygienic about sleeping in either panties and a small shirt like bra or in the nude?

• At night we do get dirty and we sweat while we sleep so if you sleep with just underwear on then the bed sheets would get dirty which is disgusting, plus if you wear underwear then you are going to sweat even more, it just isn't hygienic. I only sleep naked when I'm really really hot.

• Personally I wear a t-shirt and boy shorts, though if it is colder I may wear pants and a t-shirt. It is a combination of warmth and being paranoid I think. I'm sort of paranoid that if I sleep in anything less then that somethings going to happen (house burns down, parents come into room to wake me up, etc) and I'm going to be stuck being seen in underwear/naked. It probably has some to do that I live with my family or in dorms all the time, I don't know, I'm just far more comfortable in cloths.

• Yeah, what girl would sleep in a bra? That would be horribly uncomfortable! I know a good number of girls who sleep in just underwear or (like myself) a tank top and underwear. Most sleep wear is also weather permitting because I rarely run around my house naked when it happens to be 30 degree weather.

For guys? They can pretty much sleep in anything. I've seen mostly boxers or shorts, but occasionally the sleep in long pajama bottoms and a shirt or tank top.

To each his own, yeah?

• for me, wearing a bra during the night would be uncomfortable. I don't want a bra constricting my chest area while I sleep. it's good to let the blood flow freely. and I guess 'cause my boobs are pretty small, it's not a big deal to just wear a shirt with nothing under.

• Commando baby!

• rly I just sleep in whatever I can find in my room, like shorts and tank or just a t-shirt

• In the summer I usually wear a T-shirt or a nightie. In winter it usually changes to an oversize sweatshirt and if it's real cold maybe pajama bottoms. Usually the only time I wear panties is when I have my period.

• i sleep naked. that why my body can breath and I'm comfortable

• WHATEVER I FEEL LIKE I am a rebel I do what I want. sometimes I wear bra & panties. other times I'm like a sweatshirt and sweatpants will do

i don't care what guys wear to bed.

• What girl would want to sleep in their bra? Do you have any idea how uncomfortable that is?

• I do! it's very comfy

• Well you're wierd. It's not healthy, the wire digs into your skin, and it's reccomend that people don't sleep in them.

What Guys Said 0