Hows the best way to grow your hair longer?

I already have long hair. It goes to the middle of my back, but i want it longer. How could i do that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been growing my hair for the past year, from shoulder length, it's now grown down to my back bra strap, so about 6-7 inches longer, however, I have had it trimmed every couple of months to get rid of split ends and encourage healthy growth. Ideally, find a regular hairdresser, often if you go to different hairdressers, they get scissor happy, so find one that knows your intention is to mearly trim the bare minimum, literally 1cm off the ends every 6-8 weeks. It sounds backwards I know, but just trimming off the smallest amount of dead ends will make it grow swifter. x

What Guys Said 3

• guess u can't naturally... unless u try hair exts

• Take lots of vitamins and keep your hair clean and use lots of conditioner to keep it smooth. Do not use hair straighteners or curlers, or any chemicals that can damage your hair.

• Lol, wait or take some kind of medication. I suggest wait.

What Girls Said 4

• If it doesn't want to grow below that point it just can't.
    People's hair has limits to where it will grow and still look healthy.

Maybe yours is there.

• I heard biotin tablets helps with hair growth!

• - Do not cut it.
    - Do not dye it.
    - Do not use heat in it.
    - Use home-made masks.
    - Use sulfate free and alchohol free products.
    - Use a wide-tooth comb instead of a paddle brush.

• use coconut oil.