Girls, do your bra straps fall down a lot? Is it all bras or just certain ones? How often do they fall?

Has anyone ever said anything or pointed out that your straps fall a lot?

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• If the person doesn't adjust their bra straps properly I can see them falling down. It doesn't happen to me at all.

• You mean you cab see their strap falling down under their shirt? Or you notice when they fix it or its showing (like with a tank top) or all of the above haha

• My bra straps never fall off really. The straps from sports bras NEVER fall off. But when i'm wearing a cup bra from like VS or something it never usually falls off unless i'm jumping up and down or i'm on some kind of crazy rollercoaster.

• A good fitting bra will not have this issue. If your straps fall down all the time, your bra doesn't fit right and you need to get a new one that actually fits.

• Mine don't fall much, I do have to adjust them though. Mine don't fall a lot because I prefer wearing tighter bras that are probably too small for me, I like how they hold my boobies in place better lol

• What size do you wear vs what you should wear? Like 32b instead of 34b?

• Well I just wear the wrong cup size lol I wear a D cup but I buy a C normally.

• Nope. That's not a good bra if the straps are all over.

• Sometimes, but it's a lot worse when the bra 'explodes'

• Well if it falls down then that means that it is not well adjusted...

• My bra straps constantly fall down. It's annoying 😁

• My bra doesn't really fall off at all, cause it properly fits me. Just if I'm like running or something, it sometimes can but not a lot.

• they need to adjust the straps or go down a cup size.

• They're kind of a pain in the ass. Honestly, in the summer I don't even wear one.

• My falls when I'm having sex with my boyfriend!!

• If you're wearing the right kind of bra, it won't fall down.

• I wear properly fitting bra's, the straps rarely fall.

• Uh it happens sometimes but you just adjust the straps...