Girls, can you check my pics out? and leave a comment as well, OK?

Well, the thing is that I live in Afghanistan, and, though I am sure girls here like me, but they don't get to express that due to the circumstances. So, I really don't know what do girls think about me. Especially, now that I have coming to Europe or USA in mind, I am thinking of having a pre-knowledge of thoughts that girls might have about my looks, my charm you know. This site is a good place better than other social networks, I guess. Please check my pictures and let me know what you think about me. Please be honest. Thanks a lot.

• You look good.
  • Just not my type.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• You are adorable and yet sexy at the same time, you have a perfect chest, cute hair, and a nice, sexy smile.

• thanks a lot! that is quite a perfect compliment! hahaha you are a sweet girl. :)

• You look good but looks isn't everything.

• You look good for sure

What Guys Said 2

• You look classy brother!! Make sure tho, like you see in your 2nd pic, that you do whatever you gotta do to prevent underarm sweat stains. Look good tho, love your style.

• You look good man, im being honest, you do.