How can I tell if he likes me?

I'm a freshman and he's a senior, and we live in the same dorm building. I really like him, and I think he might like me too because whenever we talk he goes out of his way to tease me, and he always remembers the littlest details about our past conversations. But I recently noticed that he's been calling me by my last name, even though he knows what my first name is. Does this mean he thinks I'm "one of the guys"? How can I tell if he likes me, and how can I show him that I like him without looking desperate or making a fool out of myself?

What Guys Said 1

• He probably looks at you as a friend, as in he likes you and would like to see you well, but not engage you romantically. Or he does like you and this is just his style. Guys aren't all the same we have different ways of going about things, some work, some don't, some confuse people. I would say the most important thing to do is give it time and keep observing while still meeting other guys as well, don't coun't on him you know.

What Girls Said 0