My friend has lice!!! Help?

Okay so everytime my friend parts her hair all the nits are everywhere on her hair close to the roots and I'm scared cause she's always putting her head on my shoulder cause she laughing
I found out today cause my other friend hangs out with her too my friend had a lice crawling on her hairtye i told her and she confessed that my friend with nits has them and then I saw them ah!!! Also did I mention that all three of my besties have them ugh what do I do my friend said she sees them in my hair I'm scared I'll cry!! Help

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. For one Lice won't kill but they aren't sure supposed to be there & preferred that way :)
    2. If you say that she's a friend, then you sure can and must tell her
    3. How she reacts won't show you if she's a friend or not but sure will keep the lice out of your & your other friend's hair
    4. You should also recommend names of solutions like creams or stuff that kill lice

What Guys Said 9

• any other shampoo she could try?

• You need to tell them you don't want their lice..
    I've never even seen a hair lice. xD They won't like my hair because I use putty so they'll just get glued to death then burnt alive by 60 degree shower water lmao.

• Yuck. Tell them to get rid of these infestations.

• Start using an anti lice shampoo regulatly... Put some kerosene oil and keep yourself away from fire before u bath

• you can get lotion to fix that. Just go see your chemist and get some nit eviction lotion.

• Check if you have them every night, confront her about it.

• TELL HER TO SEE A DOCTOR !

• Take all the bedding in you room and put them in a sealed garbage bag for several weeks. Then wash it. Use a delousing shampoo as instructed.

• That's horrible!

What Girls Said 4

• Get some tea tree oil from the pharmacy, put three drops in your regular shampoo, and wash.

• I had lice before and its hard to get rid off

• I always used tea tree oil, it's natural and it works really well in my experience.

• Yes they are hard to get rid of but it can be done

• Relax. Go to the drug store and talk to the pharmacy. They'll tell you everything you need. Don't panic!!! You'll get rid of them. Just do what I said. You'll be alright. Stay away from Ur besties till yours and there's are gone. They can jump 100ft. So stay away! Only till there's are gone.

• Jump!!! Ah!!!

• Yes they do. Just go to the drug store. They'll take care of ya.

• Hair lice can't jump, fly or swim. Don't freak out :)
      "Head lice cannot fly, and their short stumpy legs render them incapable of jumping, or even walking efficiently on flat surfaces" (wiki)

• Yikes. Chop her hair off. Isn't that what people with lice usually do?

• Go to your local pharmacy and explain the problem.