What do you think about Abercrombie &Fitch?

What do you think about Abercrombie &Fitch? When I was in school A&F was one of the top brands you could wear. Now reports show that their sales have dropped 14% and I just don't see the brand very much anymore.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha so funny you asked this. I agree with you. When i was in middle school and part of high school I would always go in and spend a lot of money. As of now they SOMETIMES have nice clothes. They have great jeans, and sometimes you will find a cute dress, blouse or shirt.
    I actually work at Abercrombie and Fitcg. I look at the business part of it, and to be honest they're going down hill. We have constant sales so I think that's obviously BAD SIGN. what kind of store that is known for their medium-expensive price clothes will start having big sales? I'm talking about 40-60 percent of the entire stores. I remember sometime during the winter both sides of the men's side had redline sales. The kids store at my mall actually closed down. There was one day they only made 200 bucks! In my store there in a goal plan for money we have to make. If we don't the managers get shit for it by the district managers. Also theft has increased a lot. One time someone stole 800 units of men's Cologne and other stuff, that's like 2000 dollars. It's crazy. people mostly try and steal that. Theft for Abercrombie is a HUGE problem that's one of the reasons why their business is going down. Also because their clothes are starting to go out of style. I think they should change some of their prints for their dresses and shirts. I think they need to redo their whole style. At least for women's!!

What Guys Said 10

• The CEO is a dickhead... in this social media era negative press like that spreads EXTREMELY quickly!

• They got bad press about not hiring an American Muslim woman because of her headdress

• never wear em :|

• It was big back in the day. But now it's a dying brand. They made awesome khaki shorts and jeans (except the blue khakis, they faded after 3 washes). They recently fired their CEO who was a major asshole who was responsible for a lot of the brand's diminishing. There's a chance they could come back if they hired better leadership, but I wouldn't count on it.

• I own a few outfits from A&F, and they have nice clothes I'll admit, but they are pretty damn pricey. Its not my favorite brand anyway, so i probably won't but any more clothes from them anymore.

• I made some good money by shorting that stock because I knew they were f***** the company was cool back in high school our age.

• I don't understand why'd you spend so much on clothing... I go to goodwill and buy stuff there, and am not at all ashamed to admit it.

• Seems like something I would wear now then. I don't wear crap because everyone else is. I've never followed the trend. How does anyone stand out when they don't have their own style.

• They make clothes for WASPs in their 20s.

• they are good brands i think.

What Girls Said 5

• That`s because they don`t make clothes for fat people, and apparently, everyone wants to be fat now, so of course their sells will drop,,,,, their primary customers do not fit onto their sizes anymore... and to add to that A&F are highly over-priced. It`s ridiculous... like 100 us dollars for a simple shirt.. wtf?

• I'm not a fan.

• Preps wore it in high school and now it's nothing.

• That annoying song about 15 years ago with the hook "I like girls who wear Abercrombie & Fitch" ruined any potential they may have ever had for me.

• I remember those days...

They screwed up by openely stating they don't cater to fat people and "bigger" people.