Hairstyles on a guy?

what hair length is better on a tall, blonde, athletic guy...short and clean cut or long like a surfer or something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay well honestly this is all on the type of female...I hate men with long hair they probably spend more time doing their hair then I do...I know too many guys with the shaggy look or long hair that have flat irons...come on men you should not be flat ironing your hair! I love a clean cut man maybe its from military background but I love a man that is clean cut and a short hair style so sexy

• Ok I used to have really long hair and when I did the only care I did was shampoo condition and brush it still took me less than 15 min to be ready to go out...

• Hey, I have flat irons, but my hair is pretty short and I use them to make it wavey so it doesn't go FLAT!

There is nothing wrong with a guy wanting good style

• My hair is long, and I just wake up, take a shower, and leave the house.....but my hair is naturally straight as an arrow, so that could be a factor

What Girls Said 10

• i love short spikey hair on blond guys-so so hot lol my personal preference is guys with brown or dark brown hair tho :S

• Definitly short and clean cut, for tall guys that's more suitable and if you have oval face than that's the way to go I'm a hairdresser myself

• for a blonde, definitely surfer

• Depends on what you look like. You should post up a pic! Some guys can pull off the long surfer hair look, but overall I'd have to say short hair is best!

• I love the suffer look but then again short can be really sexy too

• I like dudes with hair I can run my fingers through =D

• long like a surfer!

I totally love guys with long hair. It's soooo cute. not many girls like buzz cuts. :/

• The surfer cut looks really good on a lot of guys. Just avoid growing it way too long to the point where its at a girly length.

• surfer hair is hooot!

• short and clean cut :)

What Guys Said 1

• The best style would be one that you enjoy, that compliments your facial features.

Research on www.google.com as to "hairstyles for men" and figure out which styles compliment what.

No two people are the same. There is always a chance that a certain hairstyle will "be in" / work for another individual; however, at the moment I recommend understand what would compliment you most so you can make a better decision.

Best regards,

ArtistBBoy