Girls, Do you like guys who wear bright or dark clothes?

I have dark hair, brown eyes, and neutral skin colour (not white but not dark). I've worn both bright and dark clothes and I'm not sure which one I prefer to be honest. I just want to know which would match my appearances. I like wearing for example, a grey t-shirt with a little bit of colour lines, grey or navy shorts/jeans, and black converse shoes. But I can also wear something like red sweater or pink shirts/ties.

Thanks.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• dark is better.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I prefer guys in dark, earthy colors

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I like darker colors on guys. Or neutrals at least, like black, white, gray, navy. I reallly like maroon too on guys lol. But a pop of color wouldn't hurt here or there

0|0
    0|0
  • it doesn't matter to be honest. They can be attractive and bright and dark clothes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer guys in dark colored clothes, it's very sexy and elegant.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me, it really doesn't matter as long as they look good then that's great for me :)

0|0
    0|0
  • actually all hot, just stick with neutral colors

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not nich for goth (dark clothes) i like the preppy looks

0|0
    0|0
  • Bright pastels are nice

0|0
    0|0
  • SO gay ;) I just want to kiss ya!

0|0
    0|0
  • personally, I prefer guys who mix the two. It can be hard to find good combinations but when you do, it looks amazing!! like dark navy blue with white. or a dark brown/red with a white. white shirts under dark colors looks great!!

0|0
    0|0