Girls, have you even been to the beach or pool and did not trim or shave your bikini line?

If so, how old were you and who were you with. How much hair was noticeable? And was the pool or beach area crowded or not? And were you self conscious about it?
If you have not, would you ever?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that happened recently and I had a few stray hairs

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah when I was a little girl like aged 13 or so. I didn't know about shaving pubes back then as it wasn't really a issue. I don't remember being self conscious and you couldnt see much either. Besides what kinda person stares at a 13 year old girls vagina area.. -.-

• Not since I was 13-14 and no I wasn't self conscious about it.

Would I ever... not by choice, it would require for me to be stranded somewhere without any kind of grooming implement - not high on the likely to occur scale

• I was about 14 and on the family boat with friends and family. My mom pointed out to me and told me I should take care of it before the next swimsuit wearing occasion. I don't remember being self conscious about it. I just took care of it.

• if its not too much of a mess down there

• Nope. My pubic hair never grows a lot, like into a wild bush. Its usually, short silky curly-like waves. It can't be seen from the sides of a bikini. It's like it stops growing at a certain point, before it can even reach into a bush.

• Never, I'm always prepared when I'm wearing a bikini.

• Trim yes, pluck yes but stubble is impossible sometimes

• Yeah. Sometimes you just forget, or you don't expect to go swimming and then you end up getting invited somewhere. I get self conscious about it and try to hide it as best as I can. I've been with friends, by myself and with a s/o. You just gotta deal with it and hope that no one notices.

• Maybe like 13 but I noticed it and I wore shorts the entire time and said I was on my period so I just took care of it