Would you ever go to an interview with white pants? And side question, do you like my new haircut?

PS. I will not change my mind no matter what anyone says, and I actually love my new haircut even though IT IS SO HIP IT HURTS. I am happy with it. Anyway, blast away or support, I am down either way! I am just wondering if anyone has the balls to wear white of if everyone thinks it is ridiculous! Oh, also, beard is staying, again nothnig will change my mind here. If someone won't hire me because of a beard, I don't want to work for them. And I do honestly think I look better without a beard, however, I like change and have my whole life to experiement with different looks.

• No Way never wear white you will look like an idiot, but your haircut is awesome.
  • Awesome wear white, you will stand out, and your haircut is awesome.
  • I wouldn't but I don't see anything against wearing white, and your haircut is awesome.
  • I have worn white and it worked! And your haircut is awesome.
  • I have worn white and it backfired, but your haircut is awesome.
THANK YOU to all who voted. I DID get the job, they did however suggest I trim my beard and I will gladly oblige.

Most Helpful Guy

• Totally awesome dude.
    the white pants and black shirt will make you stand out more. It looks professional enough. the haircut and beard look cool too

• Congrats on getting the job man. How much do you trim off the beard?

• I didn't lol

What Girls Said 9

• I am not good with white clothing, no matter what I do, stuff attacks it
    But your hair is amazing and your beard rocks :-)

• Oh wow *blush* thank you thank you

• Definatly likeing your moustache lol I like em! The pants but there a bit distracting but If its you then I'd say go for it and don't have no doubts about it! You do pull them off.

• I wouldn't but it looks great on you !

• Voted for C. Although your beard does need a little bit of a haircut, just saying. :)

• Are you planning to get hitched after the interview? Kidding. It's fine.

• Sorry I am unfamiliar with the term "hitched" can you explain?

• Oh god no, never ever lol

• LOL cool cool

• both look good.

• I'm too awkward for white, but you pull it off. You prob have enough flair to pull off most styles, I bet.

• Damn right I do, thank you!

• Bartendending with that spark carries the burden of collecting a lot of lonely hearts - think you can handle it? :P

• I don't mind assuming that role!

• You look like a dandy kind of but in a punk-ish way; I approve ^_^

I wouldn't wear white pants, I never wear pants at all because I'm not the right shape for it and I prefer skirts anyway, let alone white pants which would make my arse look gargantuan :$ , but yours are nice

• I'll take it. LOL thanks

• What kind of interview? They're seen as casual, so it depends on how professional this is.

• For bar-tending, I need a second job :'(

• I'm thinking if they ask me what my weaknesses are I will say I am a risk-taker which can be a positive thing too, and I will give the example of the white pants and the beard? What do you think?

• Oh yeah! That sounds good! :)

What Guys Said 5

• nice haircut but,,,,

shave bro 8)

• Lol, I will NOT shave but thank you Klaatu51! (I didn't downvote you PS)

• No, and that guy would not be hired, unless its for some type of graphic design-artsy profession.

• Ha! Well I DID get hired, so I must be pretty awesome.

• Just a bar-tending gig, nothing special, but I need the extra cash!

• They wanted to hire a baller, thats why! Das it mayne, das it.

• Why would you mislead us with that title?

• That's casual attire. If you want a professional job, wear professional dress. And for job interviews, it's safer to err on the side of professional dress rather than casual dress.

Now do whatever you want of course, chart your own path. But if you have the "IDGAF about what you think" attitude going into a job interview... guess what. They don't have to GAF about you either.

• Agreed, I am just hoping I am bridging the gap between casual and fancy, its 27 Celsius outside (very hot if you are from the US) and I am wearing a vest with a tie, and black dress shoes with a nice watch. I do give a fuck what other people think, but I am willing to "be myself" above all? If that makes sense...

• I get where you are coming from. But remember: employers aren't interested in your fashion or personal statements. They're interested in your ability to do the job and earn them profits. Someone who comes into an interview with a "my way or the highway" attitude isn't likely to be viewed favorably--you aren't the business owner. It's the Owner's way or the highway. Setting yourself up as an internal combatant or as someone who isn't going to follow recommend procedures (set in place to maximize profits) doesn't recommend you for a job.

• I do get where you are coming from, though. You just have to strike a balance and show you know when and where to compromise. Humility goes a long way.

• I think option C it works for you