Can you tell a guys age by the type of clothing they wear?

I always wondered if you could figure out someone's age by what theyre wearing and if so what's the dead give away. I was trying to figure out this guys age without asking him personally and especially I didn't know him. I had a class with him, but I never asked or talked to him because I am really shy and got nervous around him, so I kept quiet. Another reason is because he looked like yesterday was a bit older than me and didn't think he'd be very responsive to a 22 yr. Old girl hitting on him. Haha Anyways, he looked like he was in his late 20's-30's but I wasn't sure. He'd wear outdoor type of apparel and those chums (correct me if I am wrong) the thing cloth ropes that connect to your sunglasses... Something like a older guys would wear, but I could be wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a start a 22yo hitting on an older guy is not wrong and he would probably be flattered by your advance. I didn't invent the system but ALL men are programmed to go for younger women as they are more fertile and a better genetic match. for procreation. If you doubt this then ask your God, he set the rules. It is only society that says that older guys and younger girls shouldn't get together so If you fancy him then go for it girl I very much doubt he will reject you on the grounds of age. Older guys are viewed as being more stable and a better procreational bet in a girl's brain too XXXX

What Guys Said 4

• No I dress like a teen this kid told me once at BK

• I didn't know wearing basketball shorts were for teens only I dont think so

• To a limited extent, but wardrobe choice is more indicative of (a) economic status, (b) dress sense and (c) whether or not he gives a damn. A lot of males do not give much thought to what they wear.

• No, because there are old guys who dress like they are 20 and guys who are 15 and dress like they are 40.

• The Buy Online Dance Forms Charts for schools as well as students regarding their project. We offer in Delhi ncr and abroad. We provide best solution to making charts and models. Charts and Models provide various charts on miscellaneous topics.

What Girls Said 1

• No, I don't judge by the type of clothing they wear. I can tell by their facial features though.