Is it a normal for a girl to sleep in her underwear/naked?

My room's heating/air doesn't work, so in winter I layer up, but in summer I'm usually just in my bra and panties or naked, and now I got used to it and I sleep like this always. Is this okay? Maybe a turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of the best & healthiest things to do is sleep naked as it allows the pores to breathe easy.

However, those who made regulations about sleeping w/o clothes had good reason to do so which really doesn't hold good in current society and times.

End of the day it's your personal decision and what you are comfortable with :)

For me it's all about how liberated one is up there in the head as well as how comfortable one is with their skin :)

Inference: It's perfectly normal for a girl to sleep naked or in any clothing she feels comfortable in :)

And oh it's positively a turn on :)

What Guys Said 25

• I wear pyjamas, I would find underwear too uncomfortable for this task. Doubt it's a turn-off for anyone though, in fact, I'd be weary that it'd be the opposite!

• How about most certainly a turn on?

• I will tolerate it this one time.

• Yes it is does she want to sleep in Jeans? LOL

• turn ON not turn off

• I love a girl who sleeps naked. I do and it is much better as you don't get all tangled up in your night gear. To me a girl in a nighty or pajamas is a turn off and signals that she doesn't want to play. If you get cold you can always put another blanket on or a warmer quilt.

• Nah it's normal. Esspecially if you live together with your spouse/boyfriend. My girl hates wearing bras and stuff that when she gets home everything come off before she crashes in bed lol

• Perfectly acceptable to sleep in your bra and panties. It would be a huge turn on weather you are wear your underwear or naked.

• It's fine. I like sleeping naked, too. It feels more comfortable.

It is neither a turn on or turn off.

• I think it's normal and actually a turn on. I'm not a woman but I sleep in just my boxers during the summer

• Why would a woman in her underwear be a turn-off?

• Some people actually prefers sleeping naked or just in their underwear

• It doesn't matter to me at all. Sleep in whatever you want. Nothing is really a turn off.

• i don´t know, but it sure should be ;)

• i would like a girl who sleeps naked snuggling is so much better naked

• I believe women should do whatever they please! *cough* within reason of course.

• Well sleep in what ever your comfy in

• This is perfectly normal

• Oh I wish you were in my neighborhood. :D

• do u share your room with some one?

• Very normal. Anyone who says otherwise is a Puritan.

• A turn off? My dick got hard just by reading that.

• I sleep nude too, unless it's really cold. It would be a turn on if anything.

• I don't know, as I'm not a girl. I usually wear something - at least shorts and a shirt. I don't think I'm ever naked when I sleep. I wouldn't want some peeping Amy looking at me through my bedroom window.

• Yeah it's fine and a turn on lol

What Girls Said 29

• "Hey guys, so like I love sucking dick and swallowing. Is this okay? Maybe a turn-off?"

thechive.files.wordpress.com/.../...s-funny-33.jpg

• Yes I do it all the time... Never fully though either in my undies or with shorts and a T without them.

• Iron_man.. you posted it twice..

• I hope it's normal! Now that I have kids I have to keep a tank top on... stinking kids ruin everything! ;)

• No it's fine. Do whatever makes you comfortable.

• It's normal for this girl to sleep naked! Soo Comfy!!

• I don't even own anything like a nightgown, I always sleep naked. I actually find that I have trouble sleeping with anything at all on.

• Yeah it's normal, personally I prefer layering up for bed :)

• Yes, it's normal

• It's fine I sleep naked all the time.

• I sleep naked as well. Definitely not a turn off

• Of course it's normal

• Yes it is normal I do it

• I don't know but I do

• You really shouldn't sleep in a bra

• its normal!

• I only sleep naked when I'm with my guy but he's naked too and sometimes I sleep in just my tshirt

• I never sleep in a bra but wearing pjs, just panties or naked are all common.

• why is it abnormal? Everybody sleeps in the way he is most comfortable in.

• Yes. I always sleep naked. Lots of people do

• It's completely normal, I do it too

• I always do this lol.

• Of course it is fine.

• It's better for your body to sleep naked. It's been proven that sleeping naked allows you a better rest due to it not disturbing your natural body temperature by keepin the heat around it. For females it also allows the female reproductive organ to cool itself down since it gets really got down there, which has shown to lead to a healthier vagina.

• Yes I do this all the time. I feel more comfortable.

• No it's a bad idea if you have a roommate or kids in your room though

• You sleep naked, what the hell? You are the most abnormal thing ever, you need some therapy, seriously you should be in a mental hospital!

• Yes it is normal. I don't see why that would be abnormal because we were born naked so sleep naked helps you to sleep better... go for it. :)

• Why is this even a question? Who cares how you sleep :)