Girls who DO NOT sleep in their underwear: Would you sleep in just a top and underwear if your boyfriend wanted you to and finds it very attractive?

Girls who DO NOT sleep in their underwear: Would you sleep in just a top and underwear if your boyfriend wanted you to and finds it very attractive

• Yes I would
    58% (19)
  • No i wouldn't
    15% (5)
  • See results (I do sleep in my underwear/other answer: please explain in opinion)
    27% (9)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, sleeping with underwear on is bad for your vagina. Not only does it promote boils in the genital region, but it prevents your vagina from breathing properly.

Plus, I can get very hot at night and need some more fabric to prevent my legs from getting stuck together.

What Girls Said 6

• Sure as long as it's warm enough lol my problem is usually just that I get really cold. I used to just sleep naked with my ex boyfriend all the time because with both of us I was nice and warm. :)

• Yeah, why not. Although, I'd probably only do it if he was confident about asking me. If he sounded nervous while trying to be slick, I'd just lie and tell him I'm uncomfortable with it. Be straightforward, alright?

• Underwear as in a bra? Fuck no.

• I would, but I sleep naked so I would wonder why he'd rather me be clothed and not naked.

• yes if your comfortable

• I'd wear what I wanted to without listening to him.