Guys, Guys what do you think of nipples showing from the swimsuit?

I got a new bikini top and it's not a seethrough but you can my nipples showing when i get in the water.
I was wondering if guys think it's hot or gross, I like this guy and i'm supposed to go swimming with him so should i wear it?

• Yes (why?)
    86% (38)
  • No (why?)
    14% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on a lot of things, but primarily how he thinks about tit would be the big deal. If he thinks it is slutty, then you have given him an impression that will last a loonnngggg time.

Nipples showing through the nipples (is it actually visible or are you talking about seeing them poking the fabric) are like a statement by the wearer that she is showing the world. I often go to nude beaches and respect others who go there, but I might have a bit less respect for a gal who "flaunts" her nipples at a textile beach.

I would certainly be interested, but it could harm your image. Not really sure.

• They're not visible at all but you can see them poking the fabric after i get in the water.

• That is usually not a big deal then. Quite common with many swimsuits these days. If you are comfortable with it, then by all means wear it.

• Thank you for MHO.

What Guys Said 25

• Women have curves everywhere, so to us its normal, we won't be thinking anything of it, and if he's a mature guy, he will just be happy to be spending time with you and won't pay your nipples any attention, x

• 100% of guys believe this is going to be hot.

Pretend you have no idea this is happening so he finds it innocent and he's getting a secret show.

boner.

• indifferent... coz i'm a fet guy :p

• That's totally hot for sure! <3 ^. ^

• There's nothing gross about the subtle suggestion of them being visible. Although you may get more than just his attention.

• Because its hot

• That really is not appropriate.

• Everyone has nipples, it's not like that's going to be a shocking revelation.

• Definitely is noticeable, I would just assume you didn't spend enough time in the fitting room before you bought it lol!!

• I love it... it looks sexy as hell when the nipples are poking through the fabric. My girlfriend makes the effort of removing the padding in her swimsuits when she buys them just to get this effect.

• It really is hot , and sexy if the nipples are showing. It's hard to avoid that. Wear what ever makes you comfortable.

• 3000% hot...

• Most guys think that its super hot. I wouldn't say that its slutty because it is easy to play it off as an "accident".

• Some guys might get hot, and some may not care.

• It is definatly a turn on for most guys and im sure he wouldn't mind. If your trying to get a relationship with him in a sexy kind of way this is the way to go.

• Yes it's hot.

• Goddamnit, *ribbing

• it looks so hot, why is that actually happens? Isn't those bikinis should cover the nipples

• it is great

• to me is hot, i would probably get an erection xD

• It's the HOTTEST thing ever!!

• Can you see a bit of it poking or ca you actually clearly see the entire outline of your nipple and areola

• you should post a pic of you in it, wet or not... i'm sure we would like to see it...

• If it's just poking through and not showing, only a prude would find it gross.

• sure if you are at ease with it.. its extremely erotic