What do you think of gray hair?

I'm starting to get gray hair and I'm only 16. I really don't want to dye it like my mom has to all the time. It's growing in all over and not the sunk type, so it looks nicer I guess.. what do you guys think of gray hair on a young woman? Im native American so I obviously have very dark hair so it's more noticeable

Most Helpful Girl

• New colour this season is dying gray and/or silver.

If you're going to dye it I say go all in and embrace the gray/silver and rock it. It looks fabulous on Olive and darker skin tones.

Same thing happened to a girl friend of mine when she was 16, and she had jet black hair. There was only one colour that would take on it, a very dark red, but after dying it a couple times she decided to stop. When she accepted it and stopped worrying about what other people thought about, she was (and is) one of the most stunning women I've ever know.

It's part of your natural beauty...

What Guys Said 4

• That seems abnormally young. Ask a doctor.

• ughhhhh

damn... only option's dye them :|

• It's one of the worst...

• Just use it to your advantage. It's different.

What Girls Said 4

• You should see the doctor, it might be a medical conditions. If your mother had the same problem than its a genetical process. But there are some home remedies for premature graying, google amla oil, Rosemary and sage oil you can make hair masks using these ingredients. also you might consider taking PABA supplements, it darkens grey hair.

• I wouldn't care, you can also get grey hairs from stress. I'd suggest staying as far away from stress as possible.

• Nothing much, its related to stress and malnutrition more than anything else.

• I'm glad you posted this. I went prematurely gray as well. I ruined my hair by dyeing it--it was so damaged it was breaking off. I stopped dyeing it a year ago, and I'm a bit nervous about the grey now that I'm dating again. I don't know, I do seem to attract some interest still, but I still worry about it.