Guys, how should a girl dress to get a guy's attention?

Ok so I have a thing for this guy, we often party together and I want to get with him. How do I dress to do that? How do I look sexy af?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• depends... each guy has a different taste ;)

What Guys Said 7

• ware clothes you feel that you look good in it will boost your confidence and if you think you look good and are confident you can approach him. Lets be honest will the guy actually compliment you on what your wearing. Your confidence level is whats important and if this is a genuine nice guy he will appreciate you clothes and your intuitive. However if you are just looking to get his attention you can dress very revealing but he may thing you are a tart i dont recommend this.

• It's not just looks... it's personality too.. just let your femininity shine naturally. Personally I like flowing skirts / dresses & touched off with sheer hosiery , very feminine & classy.

• Trendy and sexy, wear stylish clothes that flatter your body.

• well you can dress in a provocative way. It will attract him but he will think you are a tart.

• Maybe dress similar to his style

• Dress casual and just talk to me. Something like heels and a classy dress will make me roll my eyes and walk away.

• how she is the most comfortable