Am I pretty? Would I be able to get a guy?

here a pic of me

link

Most Helpful Guy

• hey I see you got on here ur definitely cute!

but I see that ur age is under 18 so its probably girls picking on you don't worry about
    just have fun with ur life and exercise I started doing it and it has greatly improve my confidence and self esteem

What Guys Said 1

• There is no pretty woman and ugly woman. There is a woman who can reveal her beauty and another who can not. Take care of your makeup and hair style and you for sure will be fantastic

• You are nice and will find someone nice!! Just remember to be yourself and don't try to be anyone else :)

What Girls Said 5

• not that I'm really a judge of another girl's beauty, I think you're cute. But looks aren't everything. There are super unattractive women who find love then again there are also extremely beautiful women who don't so loooks can't be a way to determine whether you'll find "a guy"

• Your cute.. Pull back your hair, some light eye shadow, puffy shaded lips and SMILE.. Guys would be lucky to date ya!

Ra rA

• you have great potential, smile! confidence is key :)

• you are lovely, but half of what makes men attracted to women is their attitude, if you feel beautiful then men will pick up on that, having confidence in yourself is extremely sexy

• pluck the eyebrows ..