Are theese things attractive?

I have a few moles on my face I just wondered what people thought of them are they ugly in general I mean is it a bad thing? Also I have very bushy wide eyebrows I mean there pretty identical to Cara Delvinges brows and I know a lot of people like those, but to me I like them myself I've just been told by others that big eyebrows are a bad thing any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• hahahha indifferent ;)

What Guys Said 4

• I like moles, they look good as long as they're not too much and all together.
    Thick eyebrows is not something I like too much, it it depends on the girl's eyes and the expression of her face. I don't like Cara Delevigne's cause it meakes her look like she's mad all the time.
    I peefer thinner eyebrows.

• Of course so!

• Embrace who you are and do not worry about what other people say. As long as you are well kept and are well groomed you are fine. Be confident in yourself people will always find something to say they don't like about you.

• I'd need to see pix, but just make sure to have a style, groom/pluck/wax, whatever your eyebrows if you need, go to a salon. ANd the moles are probably nothing to worry about.

What Girls Said 4

• Not a big deal. Don't let that worry you

• Some people find them that way, some people don't. I don't mind them unless if they're huge.

• Sure, some people find them to be very pretty. That's why they're called beauty marks.

• Not a big deal.